S14 caliper

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think you need to make a bracket up. - I've got a feeling that the 5-stud hubs are easier to convert (so Skyline brakes might fit an S14 Silvia with little modification), but there aren't many bolt-on option for the 4-stud hubs.

Dangerous Dave

Thought I might have to make a bracket up for them.. I shouldn't of sold the Evo caliper said but never mind.

I could buy a set of wilwoods but I've heard mixed things about them.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I measured the distance between the bolts as 130mm and I saw some Brembo callipers advertised with the same distance... but I've got no idea how easy it would be to bolt them on since the discs would probably not line-up.

Mr B

The akebono 2pots work well for 130mm spaced hub mounting. can go to 294mm discs rather than the 276/280-evo/clio discs. uses same caliper but the outlander caliper bracket (MR307282) as it retains the 130mm spacing yet is positioned for 294mm disc size while the evo 4 RS on 2 pots has 160mm caliper spacing bracket so not usable. Use machined 294 outlander or evo RS discs and spacers/centering as required. if happen have a good set of Akebono 2pots lying around & access to machining it a cheap decent upgrade & adding carbotech pads makes them quite evil considering the potential low cost.