rolling shell

rocafella

hey

im after a wee winter project, looking for a rolling shell or a sunny/pulsar with a snookered engine to play with over the winter months

sunny or pulsar gtir i dont mind aslong as it aint too far from ayr, scotland.

cheers:thumbsup:

John

Their is a guy near me selling a running winter green R, He wants 3k but may take less.

I don't know you budget so don't know if it would interest you, It is a rare colour.

Rob

There very rare indeed, Ive only ever seen one that colour in the flesh and that is my own :doh:

T

thelegend

if its a project your after i have just the thing for you :) although the engine is fine it just needs some bodywork attention and i dont have the time for it anymore I have just put it through its test and am using it as my runaround after it being layed up for a year

good points

its a black pulsar on an L plate with a sunroof which i believe is quite rare?
uprated fuel pump (wallbro)
adjustable suspension - not coilovers
17" alloys with good tyres
mongoose exhaust (99% sure it mongoose will check)
turbo timer
uprated clutch (unknown make)
low mileage turbo just fitted
new battery
alarm and immobilised with cert
all seems mechanically sound i used it for two years running to aberdeen and back with no problems apart from the turbo going (now replaced)
clean interior
87k (will check tonight)
full 11 months MOT
5 months Tax

bad points
passenger side wing very rusty but I have a new one in black ready to fit
areas of rust appeared in the usual places around the rear arches and bottom of door but hey its a project :)
one hanger has snapped on the exhaust but I should have this fixed soon
needs a thermostat i think as it takes ages to warm up
aircon needs a re-gas
just changed to 17" so it tram lines a bit so could do with a 4 wheel alignment

think thats about it

looking for about £1500

I am based in the hartlepool on the north east coast and can get pics if your interested :) i know its not exacly local but sure we could sort something out, feel free to ask questions and for anyone else please pass this on if you know of anyone looking for a project :)

cheers

paul

Last edited by a moderator:

GTiR-Aholic

oooh im bit far from you but have black L-reg aswell. Lowered, walbro pump, 17's and hks plugs. Subject to stolen recovered with o/s/f damage (suspension, bumper, wing, corner light, door) and some vacum hoses cut when they knicked the bov. Oh and some dash ripped when they ripped out the turbo timer. Oh and key and immobolisor lost lol, might have to repair and sell because doubt anyone would pay much for it in this state.