Rolling Shell for sale SOON!

Matt Evans

Breaking Rolling Shell SOON!

NOW BREAKING!!!

Hey all. I will soon have up for sale my Black 'J' plate rolling shell (sun roof model). In South Wales.

The car has covered about 115k and is admittedly a bit shabby. The rear arches are quite scabby, but I've seen worse. Plus, the beam that the battery tray is attached to would require some welding, and also a new 'H' frame for the front would be required (about £70 from ebay) as I cut the old cross beam to aid engine removal. This is of course, only required if you wish to make the car road worthy again. It sounds like a lot of work, but the car is definitely not beyond repair.

It comes with all standard GTiR running gear, brakes etc.

Parts/Panels included are...

Grooved front discs.

Refurbed rear calipers (about 18 months ago, and the car hasn't been used for about 10 months).

GAB suspension all around. All in good condition.

Standard ARBs but rear has poly bushes.

Full interior, seats, cards etc, but no clocks. Mian dash cowl and console surrounds are present just no clocks.

Alternator. A bit shabby looking but worked perfectly fine when on the car

Boot lid, with spoiler.

Passenger door. Good condition.

Drivers door. damaged, but ok for transportation of car.

Rear bumper. Good condition.

Front bumper. Good condition with Nismo spot lamps fitted. Lamps also in Good condition.

Front bumper bar. (Hasn't been cut or modded in any way.)

All lights and indicator lenses are on car, but drivers head lamp lense has a very tiny hole through it, possibly from a stone impact.

Full car wiring loom. Engine loom NOT with car.

Prop. Shaft.

Air Con. Rad, pump etc.

Parcel shelf.

Mongoose 2.5" Exhaust. Front section to Cat and Tail piece only (3.5" inward rolled).

OZ Polaris wheels x4. 16" with Falken rubber. 2 good tyres, 2 not very good. Wheels are in ok condition. One is worse than the rest and one is a lot better. The other 2 have scuffs around the rims etc. Plus I've actually started to refurb one of the wheels.

Toad Ai600 Cat.1 Alarm/Immob. With spare key fob and paperwork.

As you can see ther are plenty of good parts and panels to be sold-on, but if you'd prefer to put the car back on the road, the following parts will be required as they don't come with the car.

Parts NOT with car...

Engine, Box, Rad, etc.
Front drive shafts.
ECU.
Fuel Pump.
Bonnet.
Dash Clocks.
Grill.
Strip underneath grill.

I'm looking for £500 O.V.N.O. for the shell as is, with the parts mentioned earlier on in the post. I have no intention of breaking the car at all, so please don't ask for specific parts as I just want the whole lot gone in one go. Any parts lying around once the car is gone I will post up, if there is anything worth a mention.

I'll be posting pics up of the car and the wheels as soon as I can, and if anyone wants any more info or any specific pics then please let me know. :)

It really wouldn't take a lot to put this car on the road again, I just need it out of the way so I can complete the rebuild of my other shell.

Have fun all, catch ya later!

Matt. :)

Last edited:

Matt Evans

Ok dudes, here she is...

Lol, ok I took a slight liberty there. Thats how it looked 3-4 years ago.

I've put some pics below of the wheels and tyres. As stated earlier in the thread, I've actually started to sand and fill the worst whell, so thats why it looks naff.

I should definitely have pics of the car up tomorrow evening, so until then, any more queries just ask.

Later all! :)

Matt Evans

Ok people, here are a few pics of the car. Also, I made a few mistakes in my first post. The spot lamps aren't actually Nismo ones, for some reason I thougtht they were and the slam panel is missing, but the metal strip that runs underneath the grill IS actually with the car! :)

Ok, I'll start off with all the bad bits first, just to get them out of the way. The inner wing and beam near battery tray is definitely the worst part of the car. It'll need some sheet metal work.

This is def the worst part.

N/S Rear arch. I tried filling this myself, but kinda made a hash of it.

N/S Rear arch 2.

O/S Rear arch.

O/S upper sill.

Grooved front discs, complete with slight surface rust.

N/S door interior.

O/S door interior.

I couldn't get good pics of the underside of the car, but although its a little scruffy looking, it all seems solid. Sills both sides seem fine.

This is pretty much how the car will be sold, apart from the wheels as it will come with the OZ Polaris 16's, as previously mentioned.

I'll prob put more pics up at a later date, but if any specific ones are required or any info regarding the car then please let me know. :)

Last edited:

Matt Evans

Yep. As stated in my first post, it IS shabby. I've seen worse looking cars ressurrected though! :)

If your good at welding and sheet metal work its not a massive job.

matt-sab

good honest pics and thread,I have seen the car many times and it is as described and as seen in the pics.
i good project for someone and worth saving ! !

Matt Evans

Thanks Matt, but it doesn't look like anyone is willing to try and save her. Ebay listing ends tonight and I can't be bothered putting it on again, I'll just end up breaking it.

I don't mind too much because I'll make a lot more than £400 if I sell the parts seperately , I'd just rather spend the time building the new shell instead of having to strip this one. :(

matt-sab

found it on ebay item number. . . . . 140308684707
shame to break and end up scrapping the shell etc but to be fair i think you will get more ££££ by breaking it
but yes it wastes time you could spend on the new 1 !
If you decide to break it i will give you a hand next friday make a start !

Matt Evans

Breaking Pulsar

Ok, it seems nobody wanted to try and save my poor old 'R' so now she gets stripped!

Just use the first post to see what parts are actually available and PM me if your interested. :)

P.s. The GABs are still available! 8)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
So the bidding war starts on the carrion now eh?
Like the metaphorical vulture, I'll start eyeing-up the parts... it's just a pitty that my wife has said 'No more spending money on that bloody car for another 6 weeks'.