Replacement headlight

C

Cadiz

I've got a smashed ns headlight on my Pulsar (which is black naturally) and after speaking to Nissan they want £139 + VAT for a new one. They told me that the part needs to be imported from Japan and that a standard UK Sunny headlight will not fit. They could not tell me why the headlight would not fit however.

Has anyone replaced a headlight with a standard Sunny part?? I would like to pop down to the local breakers yard and pick one up on the cheap. Is there anything special I need to do in order to fit a standard headlight (different connector, wiring, etc.)??

JIMMYBACK

as far as im conserned is that the headlight from a 1.4 sunny gl will fit and it should cost u no more that 25 quid :D bloody nissan dealers :evil:

Dooie Pop Pop

Cadiz said:
I've got a smashed ns headlight on my Pulsar (which is black naturally) and after speaking to Nissan they want £139 + VAT for a new one. They told me that the part needs to be imported from Japan and that a standard UK Sunny headlight will not fit. They could not tell me why the headlight would not fit however.

Has anyone replaced a headlight with a standard Sunny part?? I would like to pop down to the local breakers yard and pick one up on the cheap. Is there anything special I need to do in order to fit a standard headlight (different connector, wiring, etc.)??
WHAT A BUNCH OF TOS*SERS :x its a sunny first, gtir second. get yourself one from the breakers and take it in to show them.plicks :evil:

ps, iv got a set of 'gtir' headlight' s in the shed £100 the pair +15bhp each :wink:

M

Mart

Boll*cks

It fits, i got one for £15, a bit of break cleaner= good as new (better then the old one!)