Recommended downpipe???

R

R1cky

Hi, has anyone got ant idea on what the best downpipe would be to fit to my R, i'm hoping to run around the 400bhp mark, must be plenty of ya out there with this sort of power (and beyond) what you all using???????????

JIMMYBACK

jan speed all the way but like edd said mind the speed humps as mine now has a hole in the flexi pipe:shock: :oops: :oops:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

oldaneal said:
you not got your delboy coat on and tryin to sell one :lol:

we are trying to sort beter priceing for these are there £430 deliverd and ***speed will not drop there price

F

Fusion Ed

Janespeed were pretty tight when we spoke to them about them. They dont sell many it seems.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

your not rong there Ed,

Last edited by a moderator:
R

R1cky

cheers guys great help:thumbsup: . thats a pretty high price tag though. still quality comes at a price

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i have some pics of one we fitted to a R if you email me in can send them

R

R1cky

thanks but i rang janspeed today and they told me they dont make these anymore. Could do me a custom 1 but said it would be at £500 at LEAST!!! thats money i really aint got at the min. got myself a hks jobbie. it dont include the elbow but it'll do for now!

Dooie Pop Pop

i find that hard to believe, they already have the jigs or whatever they use done i just dont think you' ll get one from them direct.

R

R1cky

Yeah that was my thoughts mate, he just said they dont stock em anymore but can do me a custom 1 and to top it off my downpipe arrived today and its only 2 1/4" yet i stressed to him more than once that i needed the 3" one:doh: Looks like I'm gonna have to get the janspeed 1 now. Does anyone know where i could get 1 from. well gutted coz my R was meant to be back on the road this wkd:cry: :cry: :cry: