rear window visors!

P

pulsarboby

does anyone know of any company that still makes these things?

to all the ol gits on here you will probably remember seeing them on a lot of 80s capri's, opal mantas, etc, kind of lovred black plastic which covers rear screen

just wondered whether any were made for the sunny/pulsar?

P

pulsarboby

gtirjoey said:
think they were standard fitment on fords? my mates 3dr cossie has them standard

no they werent standard joe! these were aftermarket things, very popular in the early 80s there were also a lot of cortinas running around with them on.

reckon they would look the dogs danglys on an R (especially in black)

MORF114

im sure you could adapt one to fit !! lol bit of sticky back platic and some blutak!! blue peter style!

GTi-R23

They were mainly for cars with sloping rear windows, as the R's is pretty much vertical (and it's not 1985 anymore!) I doubt you'd find anything specifically for an R.
Still can't beat the look of a Manta, always wanted one.

MORF114

shit loads of new cars in nz have them the sun is so bright here in the summer you need them especially in the early hours 7-9 am the sun is ferocious!! shame its winter now im startin to miss the heat!! its ****ing cold here must be atleast 7 degrees lolololol cant wait to go on holiday to the south island - weather again!! awesome.

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
does anyone know of any company that still makes these things?

to all the ol gits on here you will probably remember seeing them on a lot of 80s capri's, opal mantas, etc, kind of lovred black plastic which covers rear screen

just wondered whether any were made for the sunny/pulsar?
They stuck this on the RN13 Sunny SGX

P

pulsarboby

:lol: :lol: yep i reckon you could be right there:oops:
on second thoughts they would look a tad naff stuck on an R, but they are a good resting place for spiders and mobile wildlife however:p