Rear Arches

A

a11ova

right then people, as with most 'r's my rear arches are in need of some work. I want the job doing properly instead of a bodge and scarper approach, but was wondering if you can get archs. The good old rot has set in at the back of the arch and the front oif the arch, about half way up so will need a complete new rear arch.

any help would be much appreciated

A11OVA

EVOBAD

arc

a11ova said:
right then people, as with most 'r's my rear arches are in need of some work. I want the job doing properly instead of a bodge and scarper approach, but was wondering if you can get archs. The good old rot has set in at the back of the arch and the front oif the arch, about half way up so will need a complete new rear arch.

any help would be much appreciated

A11OVA
hi mate how bad are they if u hav 2 replace both rear arches its going 2 cost u ££££££££££ u can probley get the arches cut from a scraped car then welded on but its a big job but at lease the job be done:oops: :oops: :cry:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
ask at your local factors matey, or just take it straight to a bodyshop for a quote. shouldn't be too expensive

fil_gtir

I bought some of these, they are 5 door but were told most of panel is same shape.
Aint had em fitted yet.

http://bap.dominohosting.biz/bap/bapdb01.nsf/$$ViewTemplate%20for%20MakeModel!OpenForm&RestrictToCategory=NISSAN%20SUNNY%20N14%20(4/91-9/95)