RB rally car on ebay

johnsy

smells a bit fishy ,questions where asked and they didnt seem to clued up, more or less said they know its not 420 more like 300-350 but saying that my money is on it being totally standard bar the paint work

yer right, he says standard yet claims 420 at the wheels?
I thought the RB version had same power as the RA.
Still, looks clean though lol

Matty B

feel sorry for the poor clueless person who buys it. They would be gutted if they got it home then had it on the rollers. 420 bhp, ha ha ha.

I

irishjohn

obviouly clocked milage..check out how badly the numbers line up on the odometer...

godzilr

he's copied the details off our GTiR Oz page...right under all the factory specs are the records for the most powerful R in Oz

looks like he thinks that part is standard too :lol:

kelvin

rx jamie

he mailed me back saying he would amend the ad, however he's put the amendment in tiny writing at the end of the ad. its kind of a disclaimer lol

John

rx jamie said:
he mailed me back saying he would amend the ad, however he's put the amendment in tiny writing at the end of the ad. its kind of a disclaimer lol
Yup its basically a claim of well I said it was 420bhp to look impressive but I have no idea about cars so I may be wrong. He probably thought the graphics added 200bhp :lol: