Rare colour Minter

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I've seen that one before, and for some reason I can't help but feel a little sad about some of the things he's chosen to do to it.
I guess I think that a wintergreen minter should have been left as a minter... to my mind he's actually reduced the value of his car, although it's probably more fun now.

olliecast

I've seen that one before, and for some reason I can't help but feel a little sad about some of the things he's chosen to do to it.
I guess I think that a wintergreen minter should have been left as a minter... to my mind he's actually reduced the value of his car, although it's probably more fun now.

second that:roll:

rams_pulsar

power steering cooler.........................surely thats not required on this car, saying that, after steering alot i noticed my powersteering fluid temp gauge was in the red

olliecast

power steering cooler.........................surely thats not required on this car, saying that, after steering alot i noticed my powersteering fluid temp gauge was in the red
what else do you have a temp gauge for as well then? window washer fluid?:)

NME_RR

oh the text talk love it you Chav,

Ha ha is that all you got, at least ive done something to talk about, not that i like to because people have no fu(kin idea, i expect flack, but not this much, It happened i wasnt the only person there! I didnt dream it and there is footage... somewhere......

Can you not grasp the concept of it being possible, im not kidding it happened!!

R

riske

Chill out lads we might make him go off and start crying and then we wont see him make 500bhp from his NME...

deank93

I didnt dream it and there is footage... somewhere......

Can you not grasp the concept of it being possible, im not kidding it happened!!

So now the footage is "somewhere"......dear oh dear......When you are on your special bus do you ever think that's doing wheelies too.

You wheelie are such a numpty.

Last edited:

NME_RR

Easy..... look if you want to $LAG me off i will start a specific forum just for the big headed small minded minority, if you feel the need to rip in to me do it on one thread not every one it is getting very tedious, and childish

Your not helping your situation by entertaining the fact that you think you right and you weren't even there....

There is a word for that but i guess you would know what that is as you do it so much

NME_RR

pmsl ha de ha ha fookin ha
and if you do piss your self laughing then i would seriously worry about getting a colostomy bag, and selling your gti-r for fear of ripping it out on acceleration, it sounds like your past it mate
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

deank93

Thanks for the Advice Saddler

Its the same advice you got when you first joined and started being a wally on other threads.

If you bite.....which you do.....everyone will get on your case......which they do.

Its a shame because i wheelie like your car.