Rallyday 22nd sep Castle Combe

A

another sunny

I have just looked at the site and i see they are inviting owners clubs to go along with rally cars or road version rally cars AKA the GTIR. I am up for it , maybe we would get free entry?any takers?
I have just read more, this is the link for club access http://www.rallyday.com/carclubs.htm . Who can organise this?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

another sunny

Does nobody live near this then?bit too far to go-you cant be serious!:der:

antgtir

Looks a great day out however for me i think its a little too far and i have work to do on the car etc.

Would be great to have a club presence though.

Ant.

nitrosgti-r

well i live just up the road from mark and not too far away from castle combe and my car is very near to being finished so im well up for a track session or even just to go along and see the proffesionals in action :)

MarkTurbo

another sunny said:
track sesion says now sold out?
Whereabouts on the site does it say that? It might just be me being blind, i might give them a call tomorrow anyway just to check!

MarkTurbo

Yeah thats what i'll do if they are sold out. Usually a hunt round the forums a couple weeks before the event or leaving your phone number at the signing on building will turn up 2-3 track sessions 8)

The other year i must have had about 15 people ring up offering me track passes they couldnt use :lol:

MarkTurbo

nitrosgti-r said:
just waiting on a few lines to be made up lol
Who's doing them then :lol: Ive actually done them this evening mate, just got to crimp the lines at work then they're done. You should be able to have them tomorrow, i'll give you a ring after work ;-)