Radiator Plate orders

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I totally missed this... Am i still able to make a payment for one...?

Rishi

A

Ash

Rishi, you can make a payment to the PayPal details on the preivious pages.

Jimmyback, The orders are being packaged and I'm gettinghold of the plastic fasteners (taking longer than expected) then once they are all packaged I can get the weighed and let you all know postage costs.

Sorry for the wait guys.

Ash

A

Ash

Here is a pic of the radiator plates:
click - radiator plate
click - detail shot

These ones have turned out better than the first ones.
The laser cutter has taken much more care in not scratching the plates after cutting them, which is great.

Still waiting on the plastic clips to come in unfortunately, but they should be here in the next day or two.
I'll let you all know as soon as they are packaged up and ready to go.

thanks,
Ash

Last edited by a moderator:

Rishi

Ash said:
Rishi, you can make a payment to the PayPal details on the preivious pages.

Ash

I've paid the £26 to the PayPal account... Please send my order to the Scotland Rep - VPulsar aka Thunder God aka Rob...:roll: :lol:

Rishi

A

Ash

ok Rishi, thank you for that. I will add your order to be sent to VPulsar.

Ash

C

Crazy

Completely forgot about this, payment just made and can you send my order to SickBoy - distributor for the Midlands please!!!

O

Odin

mad max said:
one for me but dont have a paypal acc ?

Looks like your bang out of luck then sunshine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

Speak to your local rep and see you can't get them to pay for it with their PayPal account...

Rishi

A

Ash

Ronny_gti-r (as your PM box is full),
Which rep should I list your name under?
Mr GTiR - the N/W, thunder god - Aberdeenshire, SickBoy - the Midlands or JIMMYBACK - the south??

Mad Max, if you want one then please make payment ASAP, I want to try to send these off next week.

thanks,
Ash

Last edited by a moderator:

ronny_gti-r

So you don't send to me anymore?
i will have my plate sent to sweden, but if you have to send it to someone ine theU.K.
you could send it to anyone you want for me... couse i need to get it shipped to sweden anyway.

Fazz

I totally missed this too.
Is it too late or is there any spare jobbies?

I have a paypal Account!

Oh, and I'm in Dublin so is postage a problem...? No Southern Ire distributor/rep!

A

Ash

ah ronny_gti-r, sorry, I can still send it to you in Sweden, I just couldn't find any record of your location/postal address so I assumed that you would want it to be sent with the other orders, but that obviously won't help if you aren't in the UK.
PM me your postal details and I'll send it directly to you.

Fazz, there are a few extras available. I can ship directly to you in Dublin. Payment/postage cost details are on page 3.

Ash

antgtir

I dont seem to be able to get onto the thread posted in the first post Rishi? Have you any pics of what this item looks like as a finished on the car article or just by itself??

Ant.