black 1994 m reg (private plate too)
big spec engine built tuned by hiteq
mot and tax end nov 07

looking for 7750 ono
the car must go
serious enquirees only

O

Odin

Very nice car and worth all the money, I've been a passenger in this one, And I can confirm he drives it like an old lady :shock: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All joking aside it is a very nice car indeed.

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Without going into too much detail:

Hiteq HKS Engine Build

GT3071R w/3" Hiteq Exhaust

Quaife Box

OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch

Emanage ECU & HKS Boost Control

KYB GAB Suspention

Basically the same spec as Mo Jamals car...

Rishi

Braveheart

Sh1t... maybe I should sell all the goodies that I've bought over the months but not fitted yet and buy this.

P

pulsarboby

build your own car up scotty;-)
you know it makes sense lol

Braveheart

Why not take the fast track... ;-)
I still need a quaife box and would like forged internals.
My wee brain is ticking over now... :shock: :doh: ;-)

O

Odin

Braveheart said:
Why not take the fast track... ;-)
I still need a quaife box and would like forged internals.
My wee brain is ticking over now... :shock: :doh: ;-)

To be honest you'd probably save yourself a fortune by buying Tom's car ;-) , And you can sell yours and all your stuff to fund it, But saving the price of a quaife/clutch and forged engine build.

My quaife was £1645 plus Nissan parts and labour.
My engine build cost £3100 just in labour not including all the parts which I supplied.
OS clutch is like £700.

I thought I bought a pretty sorted car when I got mine, With it having had a Quaife and AP brakes already, God knows where the rest of the money went :shock: :doh: .

Rob

Braveheart

Yes... I do not beleive i'm having a senior moment.
Bob's just worried now as I've already laid down the gauntlet for a race on the track next year..... :lol:
PM sent... ;-)

P

pulsarboby

i still reckon its better to build your own.
you will lose money on all that gear you have bought, and forge internal rebuild will only set you back around a grand if you do the work yourself.
quaifes come up from time to time and you could probably pick one up for well under 2k if you keep your eyes peeled.

not saying that this one aint a lovely motor (never seen it) but when you have built your own at least you know its all fresh and only you will be running it in, so YOU know its all 100% good.
plus you will learn a lot about your car whilst building it;-) if your gonna use it on track scotty, then your gonna have to be your own mechanic too, that is unless you are very well minted in the wedge department:lol:

yep gauntlets laid scotty:lol: pin a £50 note to your rear light, and il remove it as you watch me dissapear in the distance:lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
yep gauntlets laid scotty:lol: pin a £50 note to your rear light, and il remove it as you watch me dissapear in the distance:lol: :lol:
No problem Bob... £50 nicker, it's a deal. Not sure if your funny banks take scottish notes though even though out money has sterling on the note where as that southern stuff just says pound.... go figure!
I started life off as a motor mechanic and have a fair aptitude for it.

To run a track car is not cheap and many things need replaced often.
I used to track with a fiesta that I built. It had the lotus twin cam in it
There is a number of parts that I have already bought that I will keep.
2 sets of 15" wheels, OMP track seat, ARB's,
A spare car would be nice to but I can see a seperation in my relationship coming up soon if I'm not careful. Maybe I should pick up one of your sh1tters so that I can rebuild my R as original and hang onto the gab suspention and other goodies on my car before I punt that.

jonny5

alright mate, just to confirm if the car (not just any car, its a pulsar :D) still for sale. reading between the lines it would seem that it might not be :s am i just tripping?

cheers

Jonny.

Rishi

jonny5 said:
alright mate, just to confirm if the car (not just any car, its a pulsar :D) still for sale. reading between the lines it would seem that it might not be :s am i just tripping?

cheers

Jonny.
Its a GTiR's For Sale Section! What else would he be selling??? :doh:

jonny5

RT358 said:
can't seem to pm you mate,

I could give you £6750 cash this weekend!!!

bawsack said:
holy smokes, hang about, ill try pm you first.
I was just going by the above convo between a potential buyer and seller, like I said i was reading between the lines ;-) assuming that perhaps an agreement had been reached for.

:roll: :doh:

but then to assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME.

Rishi

I missed the 'Still' part.. I thought you were asking if it was a Pulsar he was selling..? :lol:

I'll give him a call and tell him to get his **** in gear..