Question

91_GTi-R

hello i was wondering if anyone knows where the fog light switch might be in a 1991 pulsar GTi-R is someon could let me know it would be appreacited thanks
Alex

Fazz

Jap cars don't ahve fog lights.

Mine was put in and used one of the spare buttons below standard 3 gauges ( aka beside hazard and rear window heater. )

If you have one fitted, there may be a switch for it. Sounds like you might not ahve one (and MOT? )

J

jpward

Fazz said:
Jap cars don't ahve fog lights.

Mine was put in and used one of the spare buttons below standard 3 gauges ( aka beside hazard and rear window heater. )

If you have one fitted, there may be a switch for it. Sounds like you might not ahve one (and MOT? )

Just to add to this if you find you have not got one then you can get one out of any N14 sunny and only 4 wires to it, then run a wire back to the lamps and use either the two inside or outside brake light circuits in the cluster for the fogs looks better than a jap scrap 99p fog light hanging of the rear bumper ;-)

rayman75

jpward said:
Just to add to this if you find you have not got one then you can get one out of any N14 sunny and only 4 wires to it, then run a wire back to the lamps and use either the two inside or outside brake light circuits in the cluster for the fogs looks better than a jap scrap 99p fog light hanging of the rear bumper ;-)
thats exactly what i done, the inside ones are fogs and the outside ones are brakes. but i had a seperate switch already installed.