Pulsar

N

neo

Does anyone know of any low mileage standard Pulars or Sunny Gtirs?
By low mileage I mean up to 40,000 from new.
Ive been looking know for ages and just cannot find anything.
I would love to buy a white or Ivory model but no luck.

EVOBAD

you wont find many mate milage dont mean nothing on a pulsar as most hav had rebuilds or dont hav history so who knows

marcymarc

neo said:
Does anyone know of any low mileage standard Pulars or Sunny Gtirs?
By low mileage I mean up to 40,000 from new.
Ive been looking know for ages and just cannot find anything.
I would love to buy a white or Ivory model but no luck.

In the UK its not really gonna happen

best thing to do is contact newera imports for a car like you describe.

John

marcymarc said:
In the UK its not really gonna happen

best thing to do is contact newera imports for a car like you describe.
Yup as he says most are modified in the UK and due to the fact there over 15 years old in most cases most are well over 40k.

Im sure you could find a nigh on standard one with around 60k or less on it tho in the UK and then just take it back to standard condition, or try and get an importer to source one for you.

WUZ

I have an as of yet UNREGISTERED 1992 Black GTiR with 68000KM's on it if your interested?

Only have a boost controller in it so otherwisde standard but it has loads of mods ready to go in (HKS 3037, manifold Apexi Power FC PRO, Jun Cams, etc)

You can have the standard car for about 1400 if your interested and you would be the first owner in the UK?

Russell

Fire & skill

Vintage member
WUZ said:
You can have the standard car for about 1400 if your interested and you would be the first owner in the UK?

Russell

how the hell can you sell a fresh import for that? was the boat free of charge or something :shock:

Braveheart

WUZ said:
I have an as of yet UNREGISTERED 1992 Black GTiR with 68000KM's on it if your interested?

Only have a boost controller in it so otherwisde standard but it has loads of mods ready to go in (HKS 3037, manifold Apexi Power FC PRO, Jun Cams, etc)

Russell
That's very good (cheap) price... what's wrong with it?
My Pulsar had 62,000km on it when I bought it. It was still limited and read kph but I paid well over 3K for it!

saddler

WUZ said:

Russell
thats a crazy price for 68000km post a photo up please...

davey red.r

notice how wuz hasnt got back to us on that:lol:
damn that gange must be good, hes probably wiped still, in his flat having a munchie

regards
green:lol: