pulsar wanted local ish to Kent

PulsarTom

I live in deal near ashford, glad to see a few more people from around this area wanting a pulsar, dont hardly seen em in kent!! hope when you buy one you have more luck than me!! lol

davey red.r

vss irvine said:
why bother spending the money on the upgrades if your just going to sell it for only 500 more?
because its an addiction, a bad one at that vss,better than throwing money at smack:lol:
realistacly,would you give me anything over 6k for my r with the finished spec?
if your anser is no vss ,theres your answer mate as to the 6k asking price i also want to enjoy the 400hp sauce for a while:) i have the 3071 700s and z32maf to go on just had to sort the brakes and sus before this, as id be asking for trouble on the single piston calliper:oops:

davey;-)

vss irvine

just dont see the point in continuing with a project if your just going to sell it at the end, and at an even bigger loss.
then once you do sell it, you'll wished you hadnt as nothing else comes near it. get it finished and improve on the small things.
my names martyn btw.

i know what an addiction it is ive had pulsars for 10 years

davey red.r

the point is martin, i have the 3071 z32maf and injectors,so im not going to give up at this point,with me being so near to completion,of the spec i want,ive been addicted to them since they came out 1990 when i was 20 a young laddo,back then:lol: im38 now:x the time is soon approaching where im going to have to admit to myself its time to move on:x and get something more refined for the latter part of my life,like you say there isnt much that will replace its rawness,may get a diesel for through week:cry: and a vx220 turbo for the weekend,as these are great reliable fun with speed, and handling ,surpassing the r.

regards
davey;-)