pulsar Vs. Mr2 turbo

abyss

Going to Crail on sunday if my car is fixed and wondering will i need 1 bar to beat my mate. His car has300bhp and also on top of that 50 shot of nos. It also has 275 rear tyres and my other mate said he doesn't get any wheel spin at all. Whats my chances if i launch at 5k and turn it to 1 bar. :?

abyss

I will launch at 5500rpm just to make sure lol i have had the car at 1.2 bar holding fine so if i find im being shit on then al turn it up.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
abyss said:
Going to Crail on sunday if my car is fixed and wondering will i need 1 bar to beat my mate. His car has 300bhp and also on top of that 50 shot of nos. It also has 275 rear tyres and my other mate said he doesn't get any wheel spin at all. Whats my chances if i launch at 5k and turn it to 1 bar. :?
If you're talking 1Bar on a standard turbo and your mate is running 350hp including NOS and fat rear tyres so lots of grip and yet with a lower transmission loss.......

I'd pray its raining very hard or he melts a piston half way down the strip :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
"If"you get away well it will be very close, if you get away badly he will beet you.

If your going on sunday you still have time to get some NOS fitted, then you might win.