pulsar vid

P

pulsarboby

absolute shite bollox:roll:
and the reason why most normal owners are selling up as this is what you get associated with

williams

lol, what a bell end. for being proud full on english they are loving the jap imports, jap car and bike. should really be on a triumph and in a morgan lol.

williams

just watched some of his other videos. who does that english frank think he is? lol, the word 'numpty' was made for him.

Yes i agree with the comments, I have no idea who this guy is but had assumed he was quite famous in this genre of music, hence why I thought it was nice to see a pulsar in what I though was a 'proper music video'. I watched it on my phone so the sound wasn't that loud but now I have watched it properly i can see where you are all coming from.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm not sure I quite understand it; is this a sort of English Defence League thing? Or am I taking the English Worriors lyrics a little too literally? - Do they fight non-English people, or is it mainly pub fights?

wrc

Jesus wept....

Must be a real hard man, probably talks like a rude boy and still lives with mummy, the usual type .

Bunch of cocks.