Pulsar project for sale

creedy

well were do i start?? iv had my pulsar for over 3 years now. but has been off road for nearly 2 years. lack of interest and energy to do anything to it has lead me to just sell it as it is.

orginaly the gearbox broke, problem is with the final drive/diff being worn out. I have a spare fully working unit to fit in the box tho. since it broke i intended to build the car to a track ready or hill climb beast. but the weeks soon turn into months then years lol
iv bought some goodies as iv gone along with it. come back to them in abit.

the shell is in very very very good condition with only a small bit of rust on the rear pass arch. underside has been cleaned and painted in places. new poly bushes and ball joints. braided brake lines. ARB anti roll bars and the handling package.
willwood 4 pot brakes with 310mm disc's (all of the mentioned is brand new)
its painted in the 'le mans' skyline R33 blue, belived to be only 2 pulsars painted this shade of blue. the alloys are a light weight alloy ,16" 5 spoke belived to be Rays. suspension is adjustable GAB shocks and springs with cusco top mounts.

indside i have had the dash flocked agian this is brand new only being done a few months ago, by the guy who does most the WRC cars :)
recaro style bucket seats, deep dish wheel, hydraulic hand brake, quick shift, apexi afac, a range of hks and greddy gauges. battery box etc etc. just needs a full cage to finish it off. all the sound deading has been removed which is a lenghy process to anyone who knows.

engine is standard apart from a hks 2mm HG, with a reconed head. have striped and clean the hole engine and fitted new gasket sealer and water pump. was going for a mental engine spec so this engine is just a spare.
i have a stainless exhaust manifold (again brand new) and a apexi filter.
car has a full HKS exhaust system which is partly heat wrapped. will need a new turbo tho as my old one was smokey. i also have alot of standard parts and spares to go with it.

has loads of history with it and the V5. iv prop forgotten alot of stuff about it so amy questions ask away. but am basicy selling it has a hole not to break. priced to sell quicky as i need the space.

very good car with the love and attention it needs to put it all back together.

i want over 2k for it all.. is that a good price these days? i did pay 6k for it once :lol: :oops:

pics to follow

Neal

Animaldaz

So it basically just needs a gearbox? Id say £2k was a bargain, obviously worth alot more if you part it out.

creedy

Animaldaz said:
So it basically just needs a gearbox? Id say £2k was a bargain, obviously worth alot more if you part it out.

no i have the gearbox just needs the new diff fitting. i also have a 2nd box in bits...well mainly the case lol

just needs a turbo if u want a standard set up.

Pics now up :)

creedy

no the engine is bolted up to a stand at the moment. im not really sure how much the shell would be worth? would you be wanting everything bar the box and engine?

Lionel

id not need the dash,seats, engine gear box,wheel,brakes id only need the rolling shell so i can get it on the trailer and off

M

mynheers_a_pint

i'd be interested in the dash if lionel doesn't take it.

karting

also intrested in rolling shell as my car just got written off today and need a new home for the parts.

pm me a price Sam

creedy

thanks kenan :)

as soon as i know whats going to happen with the shell, i will be selling all the other bits. intercooler, big breaks, dash (mynheers_a_pint has first dibs), manifold, etc etc

thanks