Pulsar + Cash for Big Single Turbo RX-7

Smo

Hey guys, I'm after another Pulsar! I tried but just couldn't stay away.

If anyone's interested in a part exchange with my big single turbo RX-7 (1 of only 124 UK cars - cheap insurance!) then please get in touch! The car can be viewed below. It has covered a genuine 54,000 miles and comes with every receipt from new from the tiniest plastic trims and spark plugs to the complete engine and turbo rebuild 9,000 miles ago, including the original sales booklet;

http://pistonheads.com/sales/862816.htm

Smo

Granted they're not the cheapest cars, but as soon as you go out in it - you'll know exactly what you're paying for. This Rex is the fastest car I've owned to date and it's nothing short of a ****ing animal! Still, I miss the style of the Pulsar. It's more 'me' if you like (however gay that sounds).

Gav_Kara

no i get what you mean buddy!!! i wont a rex its just the sound and style ect i like!!!! maybe one day!

Smo

It does sound awesome, the looks it gets make it all worthwhile too. Shame the market's the way it is, I could be making plenty more money on it. The Mrs and I want our own place though, so I'm hoping to release some funds from the Rex and still manage a nice R.

Anyone who's interested please get in touch, you will love this car. It's rare enough finding a nice rebuilt Rex, let alone a UK model with complete and comprehensive history. With imports you can never really tell what you're getting.

Radleigh

Friend of mine had one after the Pulsar, that I own now, and he wants another Pulsar. Funny that..

Good luck with sale, Nice motor!

Smo

Update: The suspected sump leak turned out to be a small tear in the oil return from the turbo. This is being rectified at Critchlow's Garage on Wednesday 4th February. The turbo outlet will be cut down to reduce the angle of the hose and a braided line set in place. A receipt will be provided.

£7000 takes her away, or a P/X with a nice Pulsar!

Smo

The oil leak has now been sorted at a cost of £94.30 with a receipt to prove. I'll accept £6,750.

Smo

A quick look at the history of the car;

Original sales booklet;

Folder of history containing old MOTs, services & Engine/Turbo rebuild;

Receipt for recent oil leak repair;

Smo

The viewing on the 15th was fruitless, I wouldn't drop the price to what the seller had in mind (joker)!

Bump.