Pulsar build off :)

Greygtir

What do you think to the mazworks prototype Danny or you waiting for actual testing? Also where was my pic today of the bonnet ? Lol u forget

red reading

Didn't get near the car today man, I want to get a close up of the weave for you. And no I'm not thinking mazworxs I'm thinking Jamaican these days.

P

pulsarboby

heres a few of my latest
cars now already been completely stripped and rebuilt back to stock

engines out and stripped ready for winter refresh (pics to follow)

procharger kit en route to me8)

subframe and many other parts have now been fitted to new msa shell with cage

car will be up and running completed come febuary

engine now stripped down

subframe etc now installed on new msa shell (pics later)

old shell all put back to pretty much stock and fs

Greygtir

Lets try n keep the thread moving maybe start a proper build off in members rides section only update with pics

warpspeed

I'm just rearranging my workshop so I can get on with building mine, then I'll do a mock-up for the running gear to get track/height etc set, then I can get on with building the arches etc.
Will post pics soon as I'll be working on the car almost every night/weekend over the next 3 months of dark nights :D hopefully have the shell ready for paint around march then I'll strip/powdercoat all the suspension/brackets etc.
Engine wiring loom is built, just need to build the lpg loom and the lighting/instrument looms

I'm just rearranging my workshop so I can get on with building mine, then I'll do a mock-up for the running gear to get track/height etc set, then I can get on with building the arches etc.
Will post pics soon as I'll be working on the car almost every night/weekend over the next 3 months of dark nights :D hopefully have the shell ready for paint around march then I'll strip/powdercoat all the suspension/brackets etc.
Engine wiring loom is built, just need to build the lpg loom and the lighting/instrument looms
When you say rearranging workshop, you mean knocking a hole in the wall and stealling land for somemore space :p

warpspeed

Nah, the black shell has had to go to make the space unfortunately, shame to cut up a good shell but using a lot of it for the wide arch plugs and the roof has gone to Martyn so no totally wasted.
You'll be surprised at how different the workshop is next time your down Davie.

P

pulsarboby

well thought i would bring this thread back up as its sooooo dead on here lol

ok will be persevering with the car again shortly inbetween other jobs.

as said got the charger in
heres a couple pics

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

as you can see it has a fairly large impellor (exuivelant to probably a 3078 garrett)
tbh im guessing on the pulley size as this was the one it came with so not sure how that will work out power wise untill ive tried her but can be made bigger or smaller if needed but been told this is good for upto 650bhp before everything shits itself:lol:

il be going over the engine this week so hopefully that should all be back together by next week sometime with new bearings etc installed as a precautionary.

im buying an rb gearbox for this car which should give it superfast acceleration combined with the charger (assuming it does not break and can handle the power).

thats about it for the time being
will update as we go

Greygtir

Haha carbon titanium is old news. What I would need is a fucking lottery win last time I checked it was at 100 quid a square meter but that was before Dreamliner sent carbon prices through the roof also I'm not 100 percent sure if its only available in prepreg,