PowerFC: launh control:how to set it up?

Jobi Joba

I would like to know if GTIR's PFC have the launch control function and how this function can be set up.

I have the datalogit device and it has the antilag,but u have to fit a clutch switch (cause as far as I know,GTIRs doesn't have such a switch as std) and an on/off switch to activate the antilag device.But I would prefer using the simple launch control function of the PFC but I just can't find it.

Can help??

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well it depends which one you bought...

The PowerFC PRO has launch control but the normal PowerFC doesn't...

Rishi

andygtir

click on the 'etc' menu and then click on the first option, it should tell you the version you are running.

iirc on the idle menu the launch control is below the rev limit setting and will be set at 7500rpm as standard, just reduce this down to the right level say 5000rpm, then all you have to do is floor the throttle and sidestep the clutch!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
tenfoloten said:
RishiGTiR said:
Well it depends which one you bought...

The PowerFC PRO has launch control but the normal PowerFC doesn't...

Rishi
but power fc pro is the ecu or only the mapping program??

Its the ECU...

There were 2 Power FC ECU's available... The normal one and the PRO..

In the settings menu.. Look for the FC Rev or something like that... this is the launch control limiter...

But as AndyGTiR says... Look in 'etc' and it will tell you...

Rishi

Jobi Joba

if this is a pro version I will read something like "power FC Pro" in the etc menu??
If so,I'm afraid I don't have the pro version...

I gonna have to use the antilag function of the datalogit...

andygtir

go into the 'etc' menu and click on 'version' - at the top and it will tell you the version you are running.