Power FC V's Power FC Pro

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Not for me :doh: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will rarely use launch control, never use anti-lag so the reason why I went for it is it uses ignition rather than fuel cut that's safer for your engine at the rev limiter etc. Having found this on numerous occasions I thought it made sense for me.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Power FC PRO Extras

Launch Control
Anti Lag
Ignition Cut Rev limiter rather than Fuel Cut...

Rishi

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Second setting down on idle control. Try setting it to 3000rpm. When the car isn't moving you'll find it only revs to that no matter how far you press the accelerator. Once you move it revs normally again. Set it to whatever you want though, 3K is just my example and something that won't upset the naeighbours too much when testing!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Nope.... you just set it to whatever you want ie. 6000rpm and leave it there... Then its always on....

It works on a speed sensor... As soon as the ECU detects over 0mph it releases the launch control... So you won't notice it when driving normally... Only when completely stationary and with your foot to the floor...

Rishi

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
That's why its worth playing with at low revs so you can hear tha damage its doing to yout exahsut manifold and you don't go WTF the first time you use it for dragging proper. Then do what Rishi says.