Power FC: high idling when warm.What about u guys?

Jobi Joba

Ok,like everybody else,I've done the learning session of the Power FC when reset and turned on again for the first time.

10 min with no electrical charge,and 10 min with rear defroster.(no A/C on my 'R)

When this learning procedure began,the car was,cold,of course.

Once completed,I had nice 900/1,000rpm idle.

I turned off the engine,went home to wash my hands and to have lunch,and decied to go for a drive.
Now,the problem is that I have a perfect nice idle until my car goes warm,and thus the PFC comes back to a non retarded ignition map (ignition retard when engine cold).And when engine hot,I end up with 40° of ignition spark advance and a 1,400rpm idle!!!

Ok I have 260° 12mm lift Tomei camshafts.Ok I have super stiff Ferrea valve springs.

BUT when cold or mid cold (60°C) I have a nice stable idle at 1,000rpm.So it is really possible for my engine to run perfectly at such a low idling speed.

Why the hell does my PFC wants my engine to idle that high?????

I have to say my engine is just rebuilt and even my "IACV something" valve is new!!!

Is there someone here using a PFC who has already tried the followings things:
- turning off the O2 feedback control during the learning procedure
- doing the learning procedure with a warm engine
- running the PFC with the O2 feedback control disabled
- turning the idle adjusting screw on the "IACV something" valve after the learning procedure

Thx for help mates,it doesn't change anything to the performance of my car but it's just bothering to listen to a 1,400rpm idling engine when caught in trafic jams or any other situation when the car stays at idle.