Poor Scooby LOL!!!!!

Shaun

:D Comin back from my Dads this evening,i pulled up behind a silver Scooby with silvered windows,big exhaust etc,etc,etc,you know ..........the usual stuff :lol: .So we pull around the lights onto the dual carridgeway and i could see he was waiting to see what i was gonna do(which was not alot as i wernt up to temp),so we just cruise side by side 40mph...............50mph.......................60mph and then i see a slower car up infront in my lane and i know he's gonna try and cut me off :lol: so i squeeze one off (nothing major),just enough to pull about 50 yards in front :lol: :lol: :lol: and then i slow down as the next set of lights are on red,so we are back to sitting side by side watching the lights :shock: :shock: :shock: so he raises his revs......................launches off....................................................and i turn left :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: P i s s i n g myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .