polybushed front wishbones

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Without meaning to do someone (proably Martyn) out of a sale, what's wrong with the ones you've got?
It's not that hard to swap the bushes over... although you do tend to destroy the old ones in the process. - Obviously if your wishbones are knackered you'll need new ones, but generally it's cheaper to buy standard Sunny ones and change the bushes than to buy them already done.

Having said that, if you want them welded up and/or powder coated this is the right place to get 'um.

danr

would use existing arms, but when i took front left alloy off the rim was flat spotted, so has received a bit of a knock in its life.
so to eliminate risk of fitting bushes to existing arms and still having dodge steering. am just just gonna swap a matching pair in.
but you could argue i run the risk of someone supplying me with damaged arms, but i will have to take risk as amount for me to buy sunny arms, bushes and get them fitted is a bit steep atm.

have got a price of vss, but not sure if that includes the arms, have just pm'd him.

Last edited:

keastygtir

this is true you can buy the regular sunny ones for about £20. The rear big bush is the only one different to the R. As far as i know

danr

yep, rear bush. i could go cheap and buy arms + gtir oem rear bush, but i thought id try a middle of the road solution ;_)