plans

sonaGTIR

:?Firstly go knows ive tried guys bt i cant get the pic of her from photobucket to the forum...anyways wante to tell u guys the plans for the motor.She had new clutch put in 200mile ago excdey organic n ha the pedal box welded up propa.(GDA motorsport)He must of f**ked up somewhere because when warm now gears clog up n clutch feels creeky and sha*gged.

Engines always been pukka but the transmission on these are made out of chocolate.Pissed off with all the monkeys ive had on my car ive decided to try gettin her sorted.So i gave r.c evelopment (think there called carys car tuning or sumat)aring afew weeks back.Herd about afew pulsar and evos they done and they sound the dogs. Got her booked in for

Clutch an flywheel upgrade (something softer than a padle)
Hks Ssq blow off valve
front mount from evo 8
apexi boost control(dont know witch one yet)
full service oils fluis etc
ecu tuning

main thing i told him was to get the transmission perfect because its used as a everyay car plus its been doing my sweede in.

You lot reckon these are the correct mods to be aing at this stage?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
:?Firstly go knows ive tried guys bt i cant get the pic of her from photobucket to the forum...anyways wante to tell u guys the plans for the motor.She had new clutch put in 200mile ago excdey organic n ha the pedal box welded up propa.(GDA motorsport)He must of f**ked up somewhere because when warm now gears clog up n clutch feels creeky and sha*gged.

Engines always been pukka but the transmission on these are made out of chocolate.Pissed off with all the monkeys ive had on my car ive decided to try gettin her sorted.So i gave r.c evelopment (think there called carys car tuning orsumat)aring afew weeks back.Herd about afew pulsar and evos they done and they sound the dogs. Got her booked in for

Clutch an flywheel upgrade (something softer than a padle)
Hks Ssq blow off valve
front mount from evo 8
full service oils fluis etc
ecu tuning

main thing i told him was to get the transmission perfect because its used as a everyay car plus its been doing my sweede in.

You lot reckon these are the correct mods to be aing at this stage?
To be honest I think you need to aim for the basic GCSE English qualifications first. Your spelling and grammar is a joke.
At least before you post, run through it with a spell checker.
:roll:

Its unreal!!!! :lol:

sonaGTIR

thank you for picking up on my gammer mistakes.shows you got all the time in the world mate..anyway if you look carefully at the text it was the letter D that was missing.checked and it was sticking,
p.s whats having gcse got to do with it?Its a car forum...

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
thank you for picking up on my gammer mistakes.shows you got all the time in the world mate..anyway if you look carefully at the text it was the letter D that was missing.checked and it was sticking,

Welcome to the club :lol::lol:

Mods look like good choices...............:thumbsup:

by the way it might be just a car forum and GCSE English isn't needed but as you have just joined I'm sure you remember reading the rules, especially the bit about using the correct grammar and no text speak

Good luck with your mods :-D

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
You’re welcome. :roll: ;-)

Even if the "D" button is sticking there is no excuse for poor spelling and childish text talk; nothing wrong with reading what you have written before you post.

C

Craig04

Your going to RC Developments, didn't they cease trading??
And who are "carys car tuning."
Is this a joke??

sonaGTIR

Your going to RC Developments, didn't they cease trading??
And who are "carys car tuning."
Is this a joke??
alrite steve thanks for the positive feed back. ive looked up the rules and will brush up on not using text or slang,i just think theres certain ways of saying things to people.

craig04 i rang them and spoke to a chap called laurence.he told me that r.c development ceased trading in september however there now called crazy planet car tuning(or something like that).booked in on 17th.

R

riske

I know GDA down in Kent. They are expensive. What happened? You live round ere?

sonaGTIR

Im from Coventry mate.I heard their name on a forum somewhere.Rang them asap because i just ha monkeys working on her.They bent the clutch forks an put the vaccum pipes in wrong.I got these guys to take it down to kent.He changes pulgs oils etc.Does a weld job on the pedal box which was f*cked.Puts the clutch in easy way(dropping mounts then gearbox) and fits my brand new exceddy organic clutch.Drive around normally for around 200 miles to let it bed in.The transmission started feeling nice and smooth.Now i got a clicky creeky clutch pedal and gears that clog uo when the car gets warm.Im not to mechanicaly minded,but im guessing that its gone.:doh:

paz

One piece of advice, do a few searches for RC Developments on here and look at the feedback they've had recently. Personally based on that I wouldn't go anywhere near them - but everyone needs to form their own opinion from the information to hand.

Welcome to the site and good luck with the car.

sonaGTIR

I know what your saying mate.Ive herd the same about Norris, Hiteq have gone under.I read DP Motorsport have messed people about(read that here)i even tried calling them but no connection.Its hard to pick because there are no big boy pulsar tuners about anymore.Ive picked r.c but im not sure now u say that.How about Abby motorsport.?Anyone had work from them?

R

riske

Call up pulsarbobby and he will sort you out mate. He is probably the most reputable geezer in england, maybe because he isnt a tuner but a part time superhero...
:boby:

He will look after your car and sort it right out. He is in Sounthend in Essex. Ask anyone on here and the modifiers site and they will say he is very good at what he does.

C

Craig04

Most work on my R has been done by Bob. No reason to go elsewhere as I have allways been pleased with the service and the prices lol

sonaGTIR

Pulsarbobby eyyy?... You reckon he can sort a transmission thats given me and every other person thats worked on her HELL?
Aswell as supply all the tasty parts?Im in a big bother because im hearing more bad feeback about r.c. Going away soon and wanted to book her in before i go and have her ready for when i get back.(Giving tuner a month or even more if required) p.s is Abby anygood?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
(Giving tuner a month or even more if required) p.s is Abby anygood?
You'll find most "tuners" will take your cash, bullshit you to death with total lies and do a half assed job.

Bob's appears to have a good reputation for work. I've not used him, but it seem's members rate him.

As for Abbey Motorsport, I know someone who had a long court battle with them regarding work to their car…

R

riske

Bobby will definately help out. He will also have all the parts. If he cant fix it no1 can. Contact him.

dannogti-r

South Wales Rep
Bobby will definately help out. He will also have all the parts. If he cant fix it no1 can. Contact him.
thats all that needs to be said, i'v phoned him an asked him about some probs an he knows straight away what the prob is. plus i'v bought some quality parts!