pissed off to the max

shroom

yer rich jeff might lend me some money to get it back together, depends how much of it has chewed itself :(

shroom

just hope it aint hurt my engine too, ah well these things come along to test us :p just got to keep going, just a pain I had to take out a credit card to pay for it and it has just gone :( aint I a sorry thing lol,

darkyGTI-R

Not at all mate you're a true Pulsar Doc in the early stages one day we will all be coming to you to sort our problems out and maintain our 20 year old Japanese legends!

shroom

thanks again rich, glad that I think the pulsar has I would say the best bunch of owners and clubs period, it was amazing coming to the j-10 and getting onto forums as I always a bit sketchy about forums :)

shroom

definately was not something getting pulled into it everything was checked and the pipework from z32 and filter is all how it was when I put it together, part way taking it off and will get it apart and have a look inside

shroom

hehe sounds like a good deal to me :lol:,

anyone know rough prices of rebuilds for these things, I will have to see what the damage is to both ends though

shroom

cheers for that, yer will have to see what I can get it for :roll: better than buying a new one anyway but got to diagnose why it did it first

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
hehe sounds like a good deal to me :lol:,

anyone know rough prices of rebuilds for these things, I will have to see what the damage is to both ends though
I'm sure I heard Fubar Andy telling someone about a good place to get turbos rebuilt... and I think it was £200-300. Drop him a PM?