PESH'S ENGINE

GTiR_Mic

I didn't mean it to come out the way it did and make folk think i was being a meanine.

Yeah it was just a wee angry rant Rob :oops: :lol:

Mic

B

BOBGBH

still waiting

thanks for the vote of confidence pete r and all you others that have agreed.

am dissapointed that RISHI who seems to be one of major players on this site has not been able to come out in public to substantiate his original claims,or defend his aqisations.

once again thanks peeps and i will keep watching.

bob

ashills

stu i dont know what u mean the map on ur car was very special i have to say but special in what way ?? LOL
but where probably classed as keyboard mappers aswell (better change that by charging more :D )

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Re: still waiting

BOBGBH said:
thanks for the vote of confidence pete r and all you others that have agreed.

am dissapointed that RISHI who seems to be one of major players on this site has not been able to come out in public to substantiate his original claims,or defend his aqisations.

once again thanks peeps and i will keep watching.

bob

As i told you in the reply to the email you sent me, all i said was that the engine looked filthy after only 1000miles or just over from its build... It should have been cleaned... Thats all...

You claim just over 6000 miles was complete... But what about the 2nd rebuild after 5000 of those miles...

The engine was rebuilt once... 5000miles or so later the engine fails... The crank is diagnosed as bent and needed replacing...

This crank that you claim and sold to be Billet Tomei is actually a Forged one.. Tomei don't sell Billet Cranks for the SR20DET and you can even see from the pics that its Forged...

So, as part of this 2nd rebuild i would have expected you to have cleaned out the engine again... The cleaning of the engine was my only concern...

Here... Would have expected that to be cleaner... That is all...

I wasn't talking about the state of the head, cylinders or pistons....

Rishi

B

BOBGBH

OK.

wasnt sold as billet sold as stroker kit. if one asumes its billet and dosnt ask one is not told.

the block was replaced along with the crank when he ran it out of oil! old crank bruised block on no1 main journel when failed hence new block and crank.

still have them if you would like to come check.

most of what you see in pic is dirty oil there is no sign of oil carbon build up and that block was spotless, it was brand new.

B

BOBGBH

by the way pesh ran it low on oil at @ your5000 mile claim and got oil surge but i guess you can blame me for that too if ya like.

this engine has been built for well over a year now and however many miles over 6ooo, with the state of the map and the way its been mapped in my book i think its done quite well, most bad builds will fail within the first 500 miles let alone in the 5 hours on abbeys dyno then some numsckull gets thier hands on it and still it didnt give up.

it just seems some of the peeps out there think they know better than all the hands on guys i also think pesh has not been completely truthfull to some of you and can uderstand him trying to hide his embarassment

if i would have found that my engine build was at fault i would have put my hand in the pot and sorted it out for him as it was he was offered the parts at cost and labour @50% off as a good will.

the way you chose your words you make it look as the build was a factor, i and many others my friend would tend too disagree.

you should not jump on the wagon without all the facts in the states that would get you in big trobble.

cojack

I agree with bob there a crap build will tend to let go as soon as it is run in. And you start to put your toe down. I have seen 2 engine's blow up after shit build's and not even got to ten miles :wink:

Rishi

Bob, it seems that both of you have different stories... I'll now leave that between the two of you....

But at the end of the day... Nowhere have i or anyone ever said that it was a bad build...

Everyone here knows it was down to the twat of this forum who last mapped it...

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

Fast Guy said:
I think everyone was pointing the finger at the map, without reading the thread again I don't think anyone mentioned anything rebuild related. If it's going to the engine builders I used in Dundee before, I'm sure they'd notice anything wrong if there was.
2nd post in this thread :wink: :D

pete-r

Dooie Pop Pop said:
pete-r said:
what can i say? James its time to admit your a liar and a fraud and ship the oh no out......there i said it, shame no-one else has :( except Mike that is i just hope your insurance will honor your mistakes :(
Sorry to pick on your quote Stu,no other comments on this?

Dooie Pop Pop

pete-r said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
pete-r said:
what can i say? James its time to admit your a liar and a fraud and ship the oh no out......there i said it, shame no-one else has :( except Mike that is i just hope your insurance will honor your mistakes :(
Sorry to pick on your quote Stu,no other comments on this?
wont be probably.

its my personal opinion and not that of the clubs.

Dooie Pop Pop

ashills said:
stu i dont know what u mean the map on ur car was very special i have to say but special in what way ?? LOL
but where probably classed as keyboard mappers aswell (better change that by charging more :D )
:shock: not till after you' ve mapped mine :wink: anyway he charges more than you for his super special mapping skills :roll:

had to edit this back in i keep hitting 'edit' instead of 'quote' :oops: :roll: :lol:

yeah as you mate a 'special map' as in it had nothing to do with the rest of the setup.... ha ha ha ha :(

cojack

RishiGTiR said:
Bob, it seems that both of you have different stories... I'll now leave that between the two of you....

But at the end of the day... Nowhere have i or anyone ever said that it was a bad build...

Everyone here knows it was down to the clam of this forum who last mapped it...

Rishi
So who the mapped the car :?:

Rishi

To clear things up a little...

Abbey mapped it after the build and the car ran fine!...

THEN

James from Innovative Performance re-mapped 1000miles later and it DET'd to total destruction...

Rishi

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
RishiGTiR said:
James from Innovative Performance re-mapped 1000miles later and it DET'd to total destruction...

Rishi
:shock: A tuner did it? Not a keyboard mapper?

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi
:shock: A tuner did it? Not a keyboard mapper?
You could hardly call James a tuner :shock: He's more a seller of parts and a part time mapper of sorts lol :wink: .

I think from a personal point of view that anybody that takes there car to someone with little or no experience at all in mapping, Has only one person to blame if it goes wrong :roll: , And that's themselves :roll: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

is that what you think we are told? :lol:

'yeah mate i can sort of map a car......more like a little bit.....well ok not at all actually'

this goes right back to your letter to Jtuner Rob :wink: anyone can get discounts from part suppliers if they are vat reg, anyone can have a nice pretty website made saying all the right things and anyone can tell humungus porkies :(

its certainly a dirty business to be in :roll: