People with avc-r's and 1 bar.

M

Muppet

Hi all

Since I have had the stainless manifold and seperated wastegate pipe turbo outlet the boost setting on my avc-r is set to 1 bar and when I look at the peak value by pressing the up button when in monitor it shows that my peak boost was smack on 1 bar where as before I would get over boost and it would show 1.1bar.

I am curious to know what everybody elses does when set at 1 bar.

thanks muppet.

L

Little Erve

What's your duty cycle set to?

@ 1 bar mine seemed to work at 52% I think.

R

rsnissan

It will depend on the weather and gears but your AVCR prolly needs to re learn as your setup has changed. It should do this by it self after a while driving around in 5th gear on a long stretch of road with your foot flat to the floor* will speed up the process.

* this doesnt mean u have to go round everywhere at 150mph :oops: just get into 5th as soon as u can say 40 ish and leave it floored till it makes full boost then brings the boost back down to whatever its set at. repeat and the spikes hould go down.

E

Evil_GtiR

After it's on learning mode, I notice the duty % is changed to ****. So I guess I leave the settings alone? Also the learngear function, it's O O .... for all gears, any other settings I can change to make improvements or leave it as is?

G

gtir boy

i found if you change your learn gears to 1=X 2 =X 3=O 4=O 5=O It makes it easier for the AVC-R to learn, cause 1 and 2 rev out to quick and the AVC-R crackes to shits trying to learn the difference between 2 and 3.

celm

gtir boy said:
i found if you change your learn gears to 1=X 2 =X 3=O 4=O 5=O It makes it easier for the AVC-R to learn, cause 1 and 2 rev out to quick and the AVC-R crackes to shits trying to learn the difference between 2 and 3.
come to my house and program my AVCr :p

E

Evil_GtiR

Cheers GtirBoy!, Do u know what figures to plug in the F/B speed? it's on default as 3,3,3,3,3 on mine now.... just wondering if it's correct?

gtir303

mine only seems to go slightly over 1 bar when its really cold but u epect that cause the airs alot dencer

R

rsnissan

celm said:
gtir boy said:
come to my house and program my AVCr :p

I'll be in New York next week :wink:

G

gtir boy

Evil_GtiR said:
Cheers GtirBoy!, Do u know what figures to plug in the F/B speed? it's on default as 3,3,3,3,3 on mine now.... just wondering if it's correct?
they are correct mate, these are how fast the controller is going to adjust the boost. to correct spiking.