particulary poor taste joke

Keira

Gary Glitters defence lawyer recently gave a press statement saying there was nothing untoward going on in vietnam, due to the festive period approaching Gary had set up a santas grotto at his home for the vietnamese kids

His lawyer emphasised the point by stating..

"the girls were only there to help santa empty his sack"

:shock:

SickBoy

Its like the vietnameese girl said " mommy mommy i did not think we had xmas decorations" Mommy said " We dont normally but this year we are gonna hang Glitter " :lol:

D

dannyboy

LOL

garry glitter has requested that if he is executed he would like to be cremated and his ashes put in an etch a sketch so that the kids can still play with him :roll:

C

carpy100

gary glitter and michael jackson a re going on holiday together.....

they're going to TAMPA with the kids.

A

andy gtir

Re: LOL

dannyboy said:
garry glitter has requested that if he is executed he would like to be cremated and his ashes put in an etch a sketch so that the kids can still play with him :roll:
lmao!!! :D :D :D :D

boucherie

gary glitter was chatting to his wife when she said "im not sure i want to be married to a paedophile" to which glitter replied "thats a big word for a 10yr old"

:roll: :oops:

boucherie

well bex the challange appears to be set, lets see if you can do any better then our rather lame jokes then :wink: :lol: :lol:

B

bex

Kate Moss bumps into Jeremy Clarkson on a night out, "What do you do?" she asks him, Jeremy says "I do Top Gear", "F*cking great, I'll have 4 grams." Said Kate...

8) :lol:

paz

bex said:
Kate Moss bumps into Jeremy Clarkson on a night out, "What do you do?" she asks him, Jeremy says "I do Top Gear", "F*cking great, I'll have 4 grams." Said Kate...

8) :lol:

:lol:

Paz

B

bex

fuck off spaz :lol: ;)

are you at mascrat on monday

i think jimothy is going he just texted me :D

B

bex

get down there you!

give me a valid reason why you cant go except for the fact your gay...

:lol: