Owners Club T-shirts

G

Green Dwarf

Hi Steve, if you do a re run, and you do size small, as in for dwarfs, I will have two black. - Thanks

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Green Dwarf said:
Hi Steve, if you do a re run, and you do size small, as in for dwarfs, I will have two black. - Thanks
Kevin, the medium T - Shirts are quite small, they'd fit you fine anyway. Have a look in the T-Shirt thread, the woman there is my other half and she's only a
size 8. Also there might be a tiny bit of shrinkage.

I would say get 2 mediums mate:-D

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Rock Pile said:
Or rate chap, I'll have 3 white large
keggles2001 said:
is there any of these left i would like a white one and a black one in xxxl if possible please
OK you two, I have checked stock and have your T-Shirts ready to go

They are £12 inc post each. You can pay via cheque or PayPal.

Roke Pile = £36

Keggles2001 = £24

Payments via PayPal, Paypal account = accounts@gtiroc.com , please make sure the correct postal address is shown on you paypal account details as that is the address the shirt will be posted.

Payment via cheque = Please make cheques out to Mr Kevin A Renouprez - its a joint account - but you can only use one name

Address to post cheques to :

Mr S. Pudney
VerralL Cottage
High Halden
Ashford
Kent
TN26 3NA

Please include a note saying what the payment is for and a full return address.

Let me know when you have made/posted payment

Cheers

Steve

N

nellypayton

can i have one in black XL please let me know easiest way of payment cheers.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I'll take a Medium in Mid Grey, will send paypal tonight

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
OK, for those that haven't read the pm's I sent in reply to your enquires about OC T-Shirts.

I'm in the process of ordering a new batch of T-Shirts for the club as we speak.

I will post here and also start a new thread to let you all know when they become available.