On behalf of a mate

Ricky_GTi-R

He is selling his beloved Pulsar due to the missus moving in:der: Haha just kidding mate, regretful sale however.

apexi fuel and boost controllers
mongoose exhaust (Full stainless steel system)
induction kit
hks dump valve
uprated fuel pump
ap racing clutch
17" alloys
momo racing steering wheel and gear shift
frontmount pace intercooler
hks turbo timer
blitz boost gauge
hks plugs
oil change every 3k
tax and mot
new pioneer stereo system with remote control, amp and speakers
6 disk CD multi changer.
Brand new tein fully adjustable coilovers (superstreet)
two brand new front tyres and brand new radiator

Contact Big Sve on here seeing as its his motor.

Hes after 4.5k for it which is a pretty good price considering the nice new Tein's on t.

Ricky

Big Sve

starting to get the doubts, if anyone can think of how i can keep my car and get a house with my mrs please feel free because im having an extremely hard time letting go! :cry:

O

Odin

Ricky are you going to vouch for this fella, Because we have rules against non members selling on the forum, And this appears to me to be his way of circumventing them :roll: .

So if their is any problems with the sale I'll be pointing people in your direction old chap ;-).

Rob

Big Sve

if i get to keep my car mate your welcome :lol: and if its a problem selling on the forum since im not a member take it down. i was trying to join few months back but the paypal link wouldnt work so in the end i gave up.

and since shes moving from birkenhead to north wales and leaving her job friends and family for me i think she'd take my left nut if i kept the car when we cant afford it. diesel power here i come :sad: :sad: :sad:

Big Sve

ive decided that balls to it im keeping the car and if the lady doesnt like the work bankrupcy she should hide her cheque book better! Take her off sale please gentlemen!

N

norshus

Sell your bum.

Worked for me...exept i walk like John Wayne now ;-)

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ant & i might be buying a house soon & im making him keep his car ! Just put yours on lower mileage & maybe tpft if you want to save some extra dosh :thumbsup:

Big Sve

Insurance is paid for, its just ive been moved jobs (6 mile round trip a day now 42 miles a day :-o ) so thats lamping me and plus im sick and tired of the attention im getting from the North Wales PoFleece. I have a executive level complaint against Traffic and the normal bobbies pull me every five seconds in driving me nuts!!!