Oil filter relocation kit

M

markwashington

I've just been told by my garage they can't change my oil filter, so require a relocation kit, does anyone have one spare or off a car they've broken, I'm based in West London, but am willing to travel (who wouldn't if they owned an R!).

stumo

I've just been told by my garage they can't change my oil filter, so require a relocation kit, does anyone have one spare or off a car they've broken, I'm based in West London, but am willing to travel (who wouldn't if they owned an R!).
change your garage then!

FFS it's only a feckin filter, they must be right d1ckheads if they can't change a filter! :der::der::der::der:

Trondelond

There HAS to be something you're not telling us, a garage that can't change the filter on an R... take the wheel off, and reach in there! :D

geoff pine

change your garage then!

FFS it's only a feckin filter, they must be right d1ckheads if they can't change a filter! :der::der::der::der:
I was thinking the same thing i had the local Nissan dealer unable to fit my alternator belt with out the air con compressor (claimed my car had an over sizes pulley) Wa@@kers

shroom

its a matter of unscrewing it and putting a new one on, its about as hard as wiping your ass in the dark lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Yes. It's a bit hard to get a grip on it and get it started, but it comes on and off easily enough once you've done that.

shroom

yes I have I wouldnt just pretend I have.. didnt take the wheel off and just got under it and pulled it off, unless you have weak towny hands get throwing some sheep about might help hehe

stumo

Yes. It's a bit hard to get a grip on it and get it started, but it comes on and off easily enough once you've done that.

you've tried wiping your arse in the dark?....and that's your method???

eww dude, you'd be covered in shit! :lol:

geoff pine

Bit like a pre p.m before a p.m why o why do people continue to use tuners and garages that know no more about cars than the average man in the street :frusty: .The reason they can not change your oil filter is because their chance-rs not car mechanics there just job building and that's going to cost you big money .

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
you've tried wiping your arse in the dark?....and that's your method???

eww dude, you'd be covered in shit! :lol:
Stu, you told me that was penut butter!

Next time I let you do that, we're leaving the lights on! :lol: