norris 3071 stage 2

davey red.r

well eventually i will be getting my 3071 fitted soon,ready to be remapped,
its apparently a 3071 stage 2 norris designs one:? having only covered 6 laps at the croft circuit,whole turbo and accesories fitted for a grand,

what do yous think a good price? i think so.

davey;-)

youngsyp

davey red.r said:
well eventually i will be getting my 3071 fitted soon,ready to be remapped,
its apparently a 3071 stage 2 norris designs one:? having only covered 6 laps at the croft circuit,whole turbo and accesories fitted for a grand,

what do yous think a good price? i think so.

davey;-)
What makes the Norris turbo a stage 2 matey ?

Sounds like he's being 'creative' with specs again ?! :lol:

Paul

davey red.r

not sure paul,its off steve ferguson,the lad who does some of the work on my r, he took it off after 6 laps, as his spec now is 570 bhp so obviously the 3071 wouldnt of achieved this,he paid 2k for it so its literally brand new, ive seen it in the flesh its immaculate,think its a bargain,ive been on the norris website, its on there so its genuine,
and he assures me that my car will be like a missile with it on,my plans are around 400/430bhp so it should be good for that.

regards

davey;-)

youngsyp

davey red.r said:
not sure paul,its off steve ferguson,the lad who does some of the work on my r, he took it off after 6 laps, as his spec now is 570 bhp so obviously the 3071 wouldnt of achieved this,he paid 2k for it so its literally brand new, ive seen it in the flesh its immaculate,think its a bargain,ive been on the norris website, its on there so its genuine,
and he assures me that my car will be like a missile with it on,my plans are around 400/430bhp so it should be good for that.

regards

davey;-)
Sorry mate, I just re-read my thread.....

I wasn't doubting this to be a legit turbo, I just wanted to know what Mr Norris has done to the turbo, to categorise it as a 'stage 2' !

It'll certainly be interesting to see the results, once it's on the car !

Paul

MORF114

I dont think the norris turbos are marked as 3071 or 3076 they are just sold as stage 1 stage 2 etc etc with bigger wheels for each stage if you catch my drift.

CruiseGTi-R

Find out which a/r it is e.g. 0.64 or 0.86 (or something like that).

The smaller version needs a bit of porting work. The larger is the way to go.

johnsy

davey ,steve would nt bullshit ya cos he knows you'd break his arms and legs!

ND Roller Bearing Hyper Turbo (Version Two) This turbo is brand new with a Garrett roller bearing core it offers excellent response and strong internals. This unit will supply air for up to 480Hp, it is a larger than our version one hyper turbo and has slightly more lag as a side effect.

Email Friend Price: £1,190.64 (£1,399.00 Inc Vat @17.5%)

is it this one??

davey red.r

MORF114 said:
I dont think the norris turbos are marked as 3071 or 3076 they are just sold as stage 1 stage 2 etc etc with bigger wheels for each stage if you catch my drift.
thats correct

davey

davey red.r

johnsy said:

ND Roller Bearing Hyper Turbo (Version Two) This turbo is brand new with a Garrett roller bearing core it offers excellent response and strong internals. This unit will supply air for up to 480Hp, it is a larger than our version one hyper turbo and has slightly more lag as a side effect.​

Email Friend Price: £1,190.64 (£1,399.00 Inc Vat @17.5%)​

is it this one??
thats correct dan young man,zatz zee von,appologies for me saying 2k,sure it was a few month ago:?
are you jealous about me getting the 3071:lol:
dont worry matey bubblebath,i will pop along and give you a shot8)
and if you brake my box or engine while your out in it,
thats ok ,as long as i can have a shot of your lass as a form of repayment ,you can watch if you like:shock: :lol:

davey;-)

Last edited:

johnsy

LOL

im advertising my R and my c2 this weekend both gota go cos my lass is getting made redundant ,it doesnt rain it pours!
she s got a couple interviews coming up so hopfully she can get sorted asap ,its hit us hard this credit crunch bollocks considering where both in the building trade,

this country is going down the pan! and taking me with it

davey red.r

that link is great dan;-) havnt evan heard of them,
think i will have a drive down there sat,you want to come with me to show me where it is?
sorry to hear about your situation mate it stinks:cry:
ps get your selfs a web cam i will leave the rest to your imagination yous will make a killing.

regards
davey

davey red.r

johnsy said:

ND Roller Bearing Hyper Turbo (Version Two) This turbo is brand new with a Garrett roller bearing core it offers excellent response and strong internals. This unit will supply air for up to 480Hp, it is a larger than our version one hyper turbo and has slightly more lag as a side effect.​

Email Friend Price: £1,190.64 (£1,399.00 Inc Vat @17.5%)​

is it this one??
i love lag dan it saves you petrol costs:lol:

johnsy

aye ill go with ya ,im at work till 12 so wont be in till 1230 if thats convienient at all ,been meaning to pop in and have a butchers, think with the way things are going the R wont sell but iv been offered a could price for c2 which will pay off the outstanding debt on it , only putting the R up to keep the missus happy i know it wont sell people are having trouble getting finance and fuel going sky wards helps me keep it me thinks winkwink

davey red.r

id buy your rear disks off you dan,
ive emailed them regarding remapp,
appreciated mate:) yeah i will come along to yours matey sat, jst txt is when ya ready.

davey

davey red.r

andy,ive sent you some piccys of the now one off hybrid,
apparently is somewhere in between a 3071/3076.
and the serial number cannot be found on garrets site:?

davey;-)