Nissan 300zx Twin turbo??

Fusion Ed

Make a pulsar look easy to work on too... Had a few of these in and remapped a few of them now. They are kind of cool, but a huge liability imo. They are mostly stuck in the one size fits all "chip world" so the few I mapped really picked up quite well on the dyno.

M

markwashington

I love them, but as with the Pulsar you need a good one, otherwise you're in for a whole world of hurt economically. They're full of hyper complex electrics which always go wrong (think pulsar window switches x100) and they have problems which need to be continually monitored. Once you get a good one though they're a blast to drive, and because of the way they're put together they feel really smooth and surprisingly quick, Try http://www.300zx.co.uk/ for any info, they're a good group of guys.

deank93

I'm pretty sure that a law was passed in 2003 that anyone sat behind the wheel of a 300zx had to be wearing a medallion and a chunky gold identity bracelet....cracking car though.

P

pulsarboby

i had one of these and there great cars except for the following
nightmare electrical probs from ecu harness.....they're noted for it
hicas problems
very very awkward to work on....make the gtir look like a toy lol
if your tall there's no adjustment on steering wheel so it hits your legs, also there's minimal headroom

il try dig a pic out of my old one was a lovely looking motor

GTIR1000

Would be good to see a pic of your old one bob, i knew they were hard to work on and electrics were their downfall. Just Was not sure how good the engine/turbos were im not in the market for buying one just always thought that they looked good :)

vpulsar

Right bag of shit in my humble opinion, Unless you have ambitions to be a Tom Select impersonator I wouldn't bother. They're a right fucking nightmare to work on, In fact they're so bloody bad I know of a lot of garages that wont even let one in the door.

John