nismo suspension

R

rice_thief86

Is there such thing as nismo suspension for a gtir????

Studlife

i'm not to sure of the avalability of this but they did have a option in the gtir brochure, i believe there are scans of the brocure in the gallery

Simmo

Yes there is, Theyre non-coilover types iirc.

Youll be hard pushed to find a new set, a few people have said theyve got hold of them before though.

If you're looking for a suspension upgrade consider Tein (Coilover)/D2 (Coilover)/Koni (Spring/Shock inserts) in order of price.

Cheers, Andy

R

rice_thief86

i know a guy who has some. but they just need reconditioning. Will they be worth buying?

Simmo

theyre not bad, i had nismo on mine before the koni's. Only thing was they rode really hard - far too hard for road use but that could have just been mine.

Depends on the cost, you can get a set of Konis for about 350 second hand. If you can get them real cheap and have the reconditioning done cheap aswell theyre probably worth it.

Shaun

I have Nismo Shocks with WhiteLine springs on my 'R',iirc Hiteq still sell them or at least they did when i last looked LOL,they werent cheap either something like £700.They are also sealed units so wouldnt have thought they were serviceable.