NISMO center LSD

Shipping to you will not be a problem at all.I usually stuff with EMS and works very well.
As for pricing,I should have a first quote tomorrow,but also depends on quantity.
Making one or 15 is not the same thing...

red reading

Get prices sorted depending on quantity and what spec the diff actually is, the one i have fitted is so worth it on the track and for people now that have stock centres that are way past there best they are too

red reading

And just to help people understand why a plated clutch type pre loaded diff is better, they are much more consistent in operation which directly translates to a more consistent handling car, standard viscous silicon fluid filled diffs reactions change drastically with heat and age as the fluid breaks down from the shearing action of the internal plates, think of it as using a paddle in syrup when it gets to hot it goes thin or locks solid from being to thick, you then get a variation of transfer of torque from front to rear of the car under power leading to chronic understeer to snap over steer....not good when the car spins!

vpulsar

Put me down for one as long as them being ready isn't next week lol, I'm waiting for my house to sell at the moment so am spending some of the cash on my new car. Did I say some!

Oh well good job I'm single again lol.

Rob

Just curious how's the story with the nismo centre diff to be copied?
Did the project take off or there wasn't enough genuine interest to manufacture them?

Jon Olds

Would really like one of these also. My rally car is a handful on the limit.....Budget constraints apply (as everybody)
Jon

Did my best to make it happen but not enough interest and too much stupid questions...like how many km will this last?is there a warranty?etc etc...

warpspeed

Their not really daft questons tbh...it's not exactly a cheap purchase so people are just looking for reasurance (spelling!) that their not cheap and nasty copies....

Yes I understand.That is why I gave full details of the company making them,details on the steel used etc....but it is not possible to tell how many km a plated diff will last...and of course item would have been covered by warranty...

And by the way....the company making them is the same company that supplied Lancia offial team when they won everyrhing...and they still supply rallyart and many other top teams...