new r owner hopefully not being too annoying!

G

greeny308

i have recently acquired a monster! and am just asking a few questions about it as you might have gathered on the forum... hopefully without being to annoying to other forum members... some people ask too many silly questions but mine are just knowledge building as this car and its accesories are slightly different to other boring turbo cars i've owned in the past...
my latest question is this about the avc-r - is it best to just leave the unit learn through the rev range or adjust the boost and duty manually on the graph for the rev range that goes up in 500rpm increments starting from 3000rpm, cheers.

J

justin666

This is the most helpfull ive been for ages.!!!! Normally i just post things about ugly women who wont sleep with me and carol vordermann :D :shock:

Anyways.. Just let the AVCR learn and do its thing.. It cuts down on big boost spikes when in learn mode which is a good thing. So let it learn and leave it be :D

Welcome to the club by the way mate :) . Dont forget the search function as there are a few common questions and issues that regularly crop up. And before someone else tells you, get ya 20quid out and join the club propper :D :wink:

J..

rayman75

justin666 said:
This is the most helpfull ive been for ages.!!!! Normally i just post things about ugly women who wont sleep with me and carol vordermann :D :shock:

hmm carol vordermann top quality MILF