near stock car for sale

P

pulsarboby

will shortly have up for sale a near standard car in very good condition (black)

we had already sold this but after keeping it for 2 months for the guy to collect he has now lost his deposit
so back for sale!!!

as said she is virtually in standard unmolested condition with unmarked standard alloys with near new pirelli 7000 tyres
original airbox and recirc valve fitted
standard boost been run
gearbox, clutch, engine & turbo are all good
only mod is exhaust and lowering springs

car will come with a fresh mot and 6 months road fund license
will upload pics in next few days
its getting increasingly hard to find good stock cars now so price will be £2,895 which i think is a very fair price!

P

pulsarboby

ok chaps heres the pics.
i noticed yesterday trhat the car is still motd till mid march so ive taxed it and will use it as a runabout as the heaters decided to packup in my landrover and im getting sick of scraping ice off the inside as well as the outside

if anyone wants to buy it its still for sale though, il just have to go back to the iceberg landy

car also has a turbotimer and apexi boost gauge fitted as well as a cd remote headunit which i forgot to mention
anyway heres pics

GTIR1000

i think i saw this when i collected my car lovely clean standard example worth the money all day long :)

P

pulsarboby

yes its the same car jamie, been holding it for months now lol

just drove it home tonight and its lovely getting in a car with a heater that works......dont miss such luxuries till you aint got one : )

P

pulsarboby

ive dropped the price on this to £2,700 thats the bottom line on it, its now also on ph

P

pulsarboby

lol i wouldnt describe it as mint but it is in bloody good nick.
i dont think itll sell deffo not this side of xmas anyways.

with regard to trade in what ya got?
pm me details and price etc but youll get more flogging it than a trader like my good self will give you for it if im honest!

P

pulsarboby

deposit now taken on this car so prov sold.

someones just bought themselves a very nice trouble free car.

il have a grey one up for sale aswell within a month with quite a few mods on her will be around 3k