Navara advert with rally sunny in it

Seen the new Navara advert when watching scrappy races on sunday and it started with a sunny in rally colours racing around then slows down to check out the Navara to give it "respect" as the advert puts it. Unfortunately there was no gti-r bonnet or spoiler but suppose if they done that then the everyday roaduser wouldn't know what it was.
still a good add though.

bengilmore

ye seen it myself, think someone posted this a while back.

Anyone driven the new Navara?
I've driven them at work and there a lovely machine

O

Ollie-R

sunny scott said:
slows down to check out the Navara to give it "respect".
stuck behind the slow arss farmer taxi more like it :wink:

DanDud

Iv driven the new Navara quite a few ones and quite a few times, sooo much better and faster than the old ones!

Still havnt seen the advert though :(

GTiR_Mic

It is a good advert, I like the look of the new Navara. Still a toss up between that and the Mitzi L200.

Mic

Jamesw

I havent seen the advert, but have driven the old navara for 87000 miles over the last two years, the only thing to go wrong with it is I have just had the turbo and the alternator replaced as it was going slower.

If the new one can live up to that I would be happy with it, have driven the new one as well, they are definalty quicker and clearly made for comfort as the clutch on the new ones are far lighter than the old ones, the new ones also go round corners a lot better, but I think the old ones are higher off the ground than the new ones not that to many people buying the new ones will be doing that much off roading!

bengilmore

alot better choice on the new one, as in different specs

new goes go round the corners much better, back doesnt loose grip as quickly :shock:

goota say id much prefer the new navara over the L200 8)