nasty chunderworthy chav chariot R on ebay

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Its was a joke :boink: :caked:

Well it makes a change from sleeping with your sister I suppose, Which seems to be the most popular Scottish pass time :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

Odin said:
Well it makes a change from sleeping with your sister I suppose, Which seems to be the most popular Scottish pass time :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

wished i had a sister:lol: :lol: :lol:

steve963

its not even got the intercooler surround, so its probably fooked then!

thought you could get insurance group 21...

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Fook it I'll give her one for the team :dance1:

Is that why you moved to Scotland rob?? :lol:

Grant

You will have to fight your way past her big black boyfriend first :shock: :lol: :lol: .

She's my half sister and I've not spoken to her for years, So if you see a really ugly bird walking around reading, Fill your boots matey :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
You will have to fight your way past her big black boyfriend first :shock: :lol: :lol: .

She's my half sister and I've not spoken to her for years, So if you see a really ugly bird walking around reading, Fill your boots matey :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

I'd give it a go! :boxing: :lol:

Readings a bit far away for me mate, might have to go chasing sheep like you lot up there! :flock: :flock: :flock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
might have to go chasing sheep like you lot up there! :flock: :flock: :flock:

Don't tar me with the same brush as the local freaks mate :roll: :roll: :roll: , I have to agree though they are a load of sheep sh@gging inbreeds up here in Aberdeenshire :doh: , They also have a pi55 poor grasp of the Queens English :der: :roll: .

Mind you I doubt you fair much better in your part of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Don't tar me with the same brush as the local freaks mate :roll: :roll: :roll: , I have to agree though they are a load of sheep sh@gging inbreeds up here in Aberdeenshire :doh: , They also have a pi55 poor grasp of the Queens English :der: :roll: .

Mind you I doubt you fair much better in your part of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
"your part of the world" Like how you try and make out as if we're from a totally different country from Aberdeen! :lol:

As hard as it may be to believe we do not hump sheep down this neck of the woods!!

Just remember rob hang them off the side of a cliff they'll push back harder! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
"your part of the world" Like how you try and make out as if we're from a totally different country from Aberdeen! :lol:

Well I'm English so we are ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And I bow down to your expertise as far as how to get the best out of your girl daisy :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
She showed me that trick actually! Told me she saw you do it with all your animal friends!! :shock: :lol:

I only have people friends matey ;-) , I'm not a believer of that old saying of " when in Rome" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
I only have people friends matey ;-) , I'm not a believer of that old saying of " when in Rome" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Just because you give your animals a first and last name it doesn't mean that they can be classed people!! :lol:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Just because you give your animals a first and last name it doesn't mean that they can be classed people!! :lol:
I suppose that is very true when describing the local population mate, And GTIRMIC is defo only one small step away from a Baboon :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I need to be a bit like Dr Doolittle when out taxi driving at the week end :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator: