Nasty chavspares dizzy cover

O

Odin

Due to the closeness of my new turbo set up to my dizzy I will probably have to fit some kind of heat shield, And those nasty chav must have bling dizzy covers fits the bill, I will have to address the way it looks though :yuck: :doh: .

So has anyone got one lieing about their shed doing nothing ?.

Rob

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
you are going to paint it black right?;)

Will defo be doing something with it, I thought I'd probably cover it in that reflective tape or something ;-) .

I could make one, But I thought I'd see if their was an unwanted one laying about first, I might just buy a turbo blanket but their £90-£100 :shock: :der: .

Rob

O

Odin

EVOBAD said:
when will the neons be on

:shock: :shock: !!NEVER!! :der: .

I could get it sand blasted and then ceramic coated I suppose ;-) .

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

Fire & skill said:
or yellow :-D

im sure he must have some left over :lol: :lol:
rofl!

Fast Guy said:
Why black, that's supposed to absorb heat, he want's to reflect it. White would be better.;-)
yeah i know but black matches his rocker;-) white isn' t as good as polished though because the shinier it is the better it will reflect heat so a really super bling polish everyday ss one would be best;-)

EVOBAD

:lol: id stick with the nice shiny silver cause you no you want to:lol: at lease ul hav somthing to shine on the weekends then:thumbsup:

EVOBAD

RishiGTiR said:
He'll be fitting those NEONs back on the car before you know it! :lol:
a little birdy told me he allready has the neons inside the car in the foot rests is this true8) cool or what:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
EVOBAD said:
a little birdy told me he allready has the neons inside the car in the foot rests is this true8) cool or what:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Rob's secret is out! :lol:

Shaun

EVOBAD said:
It's the only chance he gets to see his feet :shock: :lol: