n/s front shocker

vss irvine

im home tuesday dave, so itll be then as my old man is on the wrong shift for another week. sorry its taken so long,

cheers

wrc

That won't be the case mate, Martyn is a valued member of this forum and I'm sure he's just been delayed and has a reason for it.

pulsar_stu

Martyn is working away mate. i thinkhe gets back home 22nd.

have you messaged him before putting on here that hes mugged you off?

vss irvine

dave you've got my number,

its been almost a month since ive heard from you and my crystal ball isnt working just now so i cant guess what you still need.

£50 for a hub and strut delivered isnt exactly being mugged off. contact me and let me know what is required to sort this out

cossiedave

dont worry about it as i got sick off waiting and had new bearings fitted in the old hub, the point i am making is you sent me a duff hub then said you had sent another which didnt arrive then you said your dad had sent another that dint arrive then you said yu would sort it out when you got back and nothing arrived then so thats why i feel mugged off mate

vss irvine

ive delivered one 'duff' hub, and sent another but thats it.

£22 on postage for the 2nd hub, so i havent gained in anyway.

ive never been the fastest when it comes to postage etc but i definately dont do anyone out of any money or parts.

cossiedave

i never recieved a second hub so all i got was 1 duff hub that is sat on the garage floor going rusty , i was very happy with the price for the parts and happy that you meet me on the motorway on your way past lancaster but just a bit pissed off you never sorted the duff one out for one the would rapair my car

vss irvine

a phonecall would have fixed it dave, and the duff hub was actually a fwd hub. And not duff, just wrong one. And if you remember right i offered to drop yet another hub at the garage on my way past to work down south one night, but you said not to bother.
You would wait till the replacement came with the post.
So its not as if i didnt try to sort it out?

vss irvine

tell you what, send me the 'duff' 'rusty' hub back and ill refund your £50 as im not going to keep argueing with you about it.