My R32 Gtr For Your Gtir !

F

FASTGRANDAD

Hiya lads and lasses , im going through a bit of poo at home and need some pennies lol i was a user on this site about 2 year ago ,cos i was after buying a gtir , well i came into a promotion with work and i got myself a r32 gtr which i must say , is absolutely mint ! but due to a lack of funds i need to sell my gtr . I was wondering if anyone would fancy a part ex on a mint gtir for my mint r32 gtr with a little cash my way? cash depending on age , spec and condition of course cos my r32 is absolutely spotless due to a new paint job last january , anyway i hope you dont find me rude or owt but i thought id just ask cos i really do like the gtir alot lol be lucky and take care , Mark.

Ebay item number is 320187359723 and ps. ive had the car nearly 2 year so im no dealer , cheers.
Here are a few piccies......make me an offer....

ps. that gearknob has gone lol

rx jamie

bugger. if my car was done id have that off you mate. just needs a water pump and chain tensioner. good luck with swap.
what spec is it ?

F

FASTGRANDAD

rx jamie said:
bugger. if my car was done id have that off you mate. just needs a water pump and chain tensioner. good luck with swap.
what spec is it ?

Its not heavily modded but really doesnt need to be lol its got the following stuck on her tho...

blitz sus
fujitsubo exhaust with 5 inch backbox
denso plugs
oil catcher tank
nismo front vents
blitz superspeed alloys
hard pipe kit
new spray job 2k last january
sony attrac / mp3
blitz turbo timer
gear adjustie shocks
10 month m.o.t
5 month tax
good tyres

thank for the comments bud

thanks for that lad

steve963

my pulsars mint, came from newera 1 year ago for 5.5K

unfortunatley I dont have another 3-4K for the PX

:-( always wanted an R32

F

FASTGRANDAD

shame that mate , treat yourself to a small loan bud lol

F

FASTGRANDAD

steve963 said:
sure is wanted R32 but couldnt afford at time so got GTIR?

would do the loan, but already maxed out :-(

bloody shame mate , i mightve gone down a little , hey if circumstances change , give me a bell bud , cheers.

F

FASTGRANDAD

blimey bumpomatic bump bump ! 2.5 grand and a mint gtir for this r32 gtr? how does that grab anyone? lol can anyone tell i need santa money? lol

EVOBAD

i would be intresed but iv had a gtr & its not a patch on my pulsar my gtr was running over 400bhp & is still slower than my 350bhp pulsar,but i did in joy the attenchion people used to come up to me & say that goes over 200mph etc great car to drive all the best with sale

F

FASTGRANDAD

Ive been in umpteen gtir's and owned 2 gtr's i personally cant place the gtir any quicker at all infact i reckon the gtr is quicker , infact it pulls like a bloody train , also they aint as reliable or eye catching as the skyline , but for some daft reason i still want one , i think its the " oh i can leave that in asda car park while i grab some shopping " feeling i would get , where as with the skyline i couldnt leave it anywhere without some ignorant **** running a key down the side of it ! gtir is much easier to use everyday i would say , thanks all the same for your input tho mate .

F

FASTGRANDAD

hahaha mate i wish i did lol funnily enough i was looking at your R the other day and its lovely , very nice example , and aye its a shame u aint got the pennies lol

gunmetalgtir

Cheers mate, apperciate it! It's locked up in my garage for the next few months until summer comes around! I'm actually thinking about selling up and getting an R32. Gutted that I don't have the cash to buy yours as it looks minted! :(

F

FASTGRANDAD

AYE ITS A GOODUN , THE PAINTWORK IS ONLY 10 MONTH OLD , mines locked up to and im driving round in an awesome m reg 106 1.0 lardy gras ! haha 4 speed too , nearly takes me face off due to the g force lol bonus is , i get 1930477294 miles to the gallon at 56 mph lol

gunmetalgtir

FASTGRANDAD said:
AYE ITS A GOODUN , THE PAINTWORK IS ONLY 10 MONTH OLD , mines locked up to and im driving round in an awesome m reg 106 1.0 lardy gras ! haha 4 speed too , nearly takes me face off due to the g force lol bonus is , i get 1930477294 miles to the gallon at 56 mph lol
:lol: I've got a 106 as a run about as well! :lol:

Mine is a mighty 1.4 though! Pumping out an awesome, heart stopping, spine tingling, 70bhp!

Get's you to the moon and back twice on a fiver of fuel! :D

F

FASTGRANDAD

hahaha mine would conk out half way there , the engine is exactly the same size as a 500g princes cooked ham tin , awesome engineering tho , ps. me mate had the 106 gti , what a mint pocket rocket it was !