My R STOLEN

C

carpy100

whats wrong with mental problems, ive got loads and i love them all like little pets :roll: :D

kyepan

when he first posted about his car being stolen then written off in a ditch. the first thing that popped into my head was..

"spanner fell off the road .. bent it.. and is too embarissed to admit it"

didn't mention it at the time cos the bloke might be smarting about a stolen car... but looking back.. it might be nearer the truth.

j

MarkTurbo

I've only just got round to reading this thread, bloody hilarious :lol: especially these bits..........

GartracS2 said:
Does it f uck stand for that, its American Fine
American fine, what a bellend

GartracS2 said:
1/4 inch AF = 6-7 MM 1/2 inch AF = 13 MM
Damn, and there was me going through all these years of being an engineer thinking that 1/4 in was 6.35mm and 1/2 in was 12.7mm

Dooie Pop Pop

:roll: Mark you plum! fancy not knowing that :roll: :lol: gotta be a time served Nissan mech to know things like that de facto :wink:

how old are you anyway Mark? judging by your stunning good looks id say 35 but im prepared to give or take a few wrinkles :lol: :wink:

MarkTurbo

jiw said:

About the only Hi Tec training this lads ever going to have :p :lol:
I reckon it was Hi Q training not Hiteq :lol:

Although after reading some of his comments i wouldnt even let him fit a tyre on my wheelbarrow let alone a car

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
:how old are you anyway Mark? judging by your stunning good looks id say 35 but im prepared to give or take a few wrinkles :lol: :wink:
Cheeky fecker :shock: :lol: I was 26 in july, but i always get told i look about 20

Stevo

MarkTurbo said:
I've only just got round to reading this thread, bloody hilarious :lol: especially these bits..........

GartracS2 said:
Does it f uck stand for that, its American Fine
American fine, what a bellend

GartracS2 said:
1/4 inch AF = 6-7 MM 1/2 inch AF = 13 MM
Damn, and there was me going through all these years of being an engineer thinking that 1/4 in was 6.35mm and 1/2 in was 12.7mm
His a C0NT :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
:how old are you anyway Mark? judging by your stunning good looks id say 35 but im prepared to give or take a few wrinkles :lol: :wink:
Cheeky fecker :shock: :lol: I was 26 in july, but i always get told i look about 20
close then id have said 25 at a push :roll: :wink:

C

carpy100

MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
oh yeh :? dont spose thats when frequenting those 'special' bars with the rainbow flag outside is it :?: