My R for sale - Black, 70k, Rust free, standard-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubb

For sale is my 1992 Pulsar GTiR phase 2
I've only owned this for about 6 months but due to emmigrating to New Zealand it has to go.
Here is a quick summary

Good Points:
Imported less than 2 years ago - rust free
Only 70,000 miles
Recent clutch change
Unmodified engine - still running standard boost
Clifford alarm
New brakes
Recent service

Bad Points
Slight crease in drivers door
Some minor damage to dashboard
3 months MOT / Tax

It was imported in July 2008 and undersealed, as a result the bodywork is completely rust free - even the rear arches are mint which is rare for a Pulsar these days.
The only issues with the bodywork are a small crease in the drivers door - looks like a dent been pulled out and 2 small 10mm patches on the rear panel where the laquer has cracked.
Has tinted windows fitted.

It has a set of Team Dynamics wheels fitted which are in very good condition, only a couple of small kerb marks on the lips.
I have 3 centre caps but lost the other.
Tyres are Firestone's which all have a decent amount of tread.

The suspension has been replaced with GAB adjustable shocks and springs which make the carsit alot nicer than the massive factory ride height.

When I bought the car the first thing I did was replace the front brakes as they were beyond dead. It now has grooved disks with greenstuff pads.

The engine is standard except for a replacement air filter, dump valve and stainless exhaust.
An Exedy organic clutch was fitted by the previous owner at a cost of £1000 and has covered less than 3000 miles.
The dump valve is a rare japanese model known as a 'sheepdog' and makes a lovely flutter noise without being too loud.
The oil, oil filter, coolant, and fuel filter where changed 1500 miles ago and new spark plugs, HT leads, distributor cap and rotor arm were fitted recently.
I removed the air con as it needed re-gassing and makes the engine bay look tidier. Still have the parts and is all it needs to refit is a longer belt.

The clocks are converted to MPH and show 113,500 which consists of 108,000kms (67,000miles) and 3500 miles since the conversion. A total of 70,000 miles.

A Clifford Avantgarde G5 alarm is fitted and includes a turbo-timer, tilt sense, proximity sensor (currently deactivated) and glass break detection.

The car has factory fitted options of sunroof, rear speaker upgrade (subwoofer/amp/speaker combination) and drivers knee supports.
Stereo wont be included but all speakers are.

Inside the seats and carpets are in good condition, the vents in the dash have been damaged at somepoint and there are a couple of cracks in the dashboard.

All of the electrics work as they should, windows, mirrors, sunroof and the flare from Japan is still present.

Rear wiper has been removed but will be included, as is the cover for the intercooler.

MOT expires on 23rd June but there were no advisories from the last one. Tax expires end of June.

Price is £2600 ono - A fair price I think for a relatively unmolested, rust free example.

Southampton area, viewings welcome, more pictures can be sent on request.
Test drives only with proof of insurance, or you can be a passenger.

Tubb

I would if i could mate :( the cost of shipping it out there is a killer though
Plus i need the money to live off and travel around abit while i find a job and a place to live

Status
Not open for further replies.