My previous GTiR sold on again!

gtirjaymz

Just browsing pistoheads, and seen my old car has been sold on again! I only just recently sold it myself! Sold it to a chap in Notts for £2400. Seems he's sold it on at a massive loss, says £1400 on pistonheads! :shock:

Wonder if the reason he stated on the ad, is the real reason... Just seems a bit strange. Was a bargin at £2400 when I sold it, considering it had fresh respray, re-con engine, new turbo etc...

Here's the link... http://pistonheads.com/sales/2643704.htm

GTIR1000

no idea but it was for sale in notts now northumberland in the space of two weeks my guess is that someone bought it and its knackered it was up for sale in notts for 1600

hmmmmm

gonzo

Hi there i recently bought the car from the guy in notts i paid 1200 for it ive just traded it into bob at gtir us for a much better car the guy in notts had not looked after it and basically it was ragged around i bought thinking it was a good deal but after looking to see how much it would cost ti get it upto the standard i wanted i decided to get rid

johnsy

hello mr gonzalez,

where the fook do hail from with a surname like that lol.

how's the new motor?

yup, you definetly got a nicer car, although i think the red one just wanted some tlc,

gonzo

halo mr johnsy , I hail from england lol , but my mother shacked up with my dad whilst working in spain many moons ago

The car , is great spoke to bob today to ask him a few things , its a quick car mind , quicker than my scooby going to get those things sorted on it and it will be tickety boo

the red car imo needed a lot of tlc however i'm glad to get rid of the poo mobile and get something decent , i defently made the right decision with the new one mate

P

pulsarboby

hiya neil
welcome to the club fella and good to meet up with you and dan yesterday8)

i took the red car off back of truck today and drove it to the workshop and 2nd gear went pop all of a sudden:doh::lol:
its not a complete shitter it needs a fair bit sorting on it but think il chuck some time at it when i get the opportunity and fix it up again as its far too good to break.

glad you like the new car, as said any probs with the bits that need sorting or anything you need to know then dont hesitate in giving me a bell

or speak to marc williams (below) as he knows his way round these cars very well and local too

Last edited by a moderator:

williams

If its any time soon will have to have it in the car park of my place lol, mine won't be out to play anytime soon.

williams

I'll have such a w@nk if I get that haha. Would get the car finished a lot quicker. Not gunna get my hopes up too much though.

P

pulsarboby

haha not me im just a poor southern pikey that lives in a caravan with his 2 dags:lol: