My old RS turbo!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i have just tracked down my old series 2!!! i absolutely loved this car to bits, when it was sold on it had a huge folder full of reciepts and even the interior was mint :D it looked as fresh as the day it came out of the factory - still had the std alloys. that was 3 years ago.

but i have now saw the pics of it in its current state - what do you think?

i am absolutely gutted :cry: :cry: someone has killed a car i loved, cleaned & polished at least twice a week. i am stunned :shock: :cry: :cry:

Mark_GTiR

Gutted for you mate - I have a friend with a red series 2 and it's immaculate, with standard rims, spotless interior etc...

What I can't understand is this fool thinks it looks good!! ha ha each to their own I suppose.

Mark

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
OMG, i could cry for you! I expected it to be standard, but omg this is sooo wrong! The fu kwits! :cry:

Aimee :(

P

Pulsar666

When you said you kept it standard, i was expecting to see this mint, well polished standard series two, but OMG what are those bumpers all about??? Sorry to see that mate.

Have you got any pics you can post up of when you had it??

Martyn

stugtir

:cry: :cry: what has he done to it!!

I think you should track him down, go round his house and rip that rear wing off and beat the fooker round the head with it!! WHY!!!!!!!! do people do that to cars :? :(

stu

paz

What a load of shite :( real shame :(

What are RST's like on fuel and repairs btw - just out of interest?

Paz

Mark_GTiR

paz said:
What a load of Old Skoda :( real shame :(

What are RST's like on fuel and repairs btw - just out of interest?

Paz
I have 2 mates who are absolute ford boffs - Parts are dirt cheap, being ford.. easy to maintain as far as I gather (one of them is a mechanic anyway) and I suppose they are decent enough on fuel... 1.6 tubby)

Mark

paz

:lol: No not yet mate - last day in work today, then off on holiday AT SOME STAGE 8) :lol: :roll: :p

Always liked the RST, my mates got a mint red one and that shifted for what it was!

Paz

kyepan

paz said:
:lol: No not yet mate - last day in work today, then off on holiday tomorrow afternoon 8) :lol: :roll: :p

Always liked the RST, my mates got a mint red one and that shifted for what it was!

Paz
don't say that somone will probably pinch your r whuile your away!!!! :shock:

OZ-Racing

kyepan said:
paz said:
:lol: No not yet mate - last day in work today, then off on holiday tomorrow afternoon 8) :lol: :roll: :p

Paz
don't say that somone will probably pinch your r whuile your away!!!! :shock:
Well it won't be hard to track down will it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

paz

:lol: Thanks chaps - good point though - could you (or one of the mods) edit my quote in the two posts above purlease? :)

Oz - I don't know what you mean, its camoflaged :p

paz

Fire & skill

Vintage member
ive got a few pics but i'll need to scan them first :D

i really feel sad (cant explain it) that its now like that, feel like ive sold an old friend down the river. i even sold it cheap, at the time i practically gave it away for £1000, it had done 125k but had full history. when you see what they fetch these days its sickening i let it go for that, had collins 195 chip, kent cam etc. was a really quick RS.

D

disco dave

f.u.cking shi.t.e best thing to do is put it out of its misery and burn the thing...