my nissan pulsar gtir (price 7k)

A

andy gtir

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i think some of you are living in a dream world. Dean your only giving YOUR opinion of what YOU think the cars worth:roll: irrespective of that your all showing quite some level of disrespect towards Andy:sad:

I personally wouldn' t pay the 10K you could pay for an immaculate whale tail cossy with minor mods but i know someone who did. that's purely because a lot of people think its worth paying that for a shitty old ford not because it was made from something special:der:

a fully rebuilt high spec engine with receipt could set you back £3000+ if you pay someone to do it, add to that the price of the quaife and all of a sudden he' s spent nearly 30k on his car and you want to buy it in that condition for £7000? :lol: he' d get a damn sight more if he stripped it and sold the bits.

let the guy sell his car, if your not interested in buying it then keep shtum:evil:

cheers for that m8, 2 b honest i dnt really care what people think of the car, maybe some like it maybe some dont, at the end of he day ive had a gd bit of interest on the car so fingers rossed, but as said b4, if t dnt sell,ill keep it and probibly still buy an evo as well !!!!!!!!!!!

A

andy gtir

ive lowered the price and re advertised at £6750, if any1 would like 2 make a sensible offer id consider it,

cheers andy

deank93

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i think some of you are living in a dream world. Dean your only giving YOUR opinion of what YOU think the cars worth:roll: irrespective of that your all showing quite some level of disrespect towards Andy:sad:

I personally wouldn' t pay the 10K you could pay for an immaculate whale tail cossy with minor mods but i know someone who did. that's purely because a lot of people think its worth paying that for a shitty old ford not because it was made from something special:der:

a fully rebuilt high spec engine with receipt could set you back £3000+ if you pay someone to do it, add to that the price of the quaife and all of a sudden he' s spent nearly 30k on his car and you want to buy it in that condition for £7000? :lol: he' d get a damn sight more if he stripped it and sold the bits.

let the guy sell his car, if your not interested in buying it then keep shtum:evil:
You say i'm being disrespectful in expressing an opinion in relation to the cars price, as a potential buyer i am entitled to give an opinion.

I gave constructive feedback regarding the price with the intention of aiding the owner in the sale of his car.

A

andy gtir

deank93 said:
You say i'm being disrespectful in expressing an opinion in relation to the cars price, as a potential buyer i am entitled to give an opinion.

I gave constructive feedback regarding the price with the intention of aiding the owner in the sale of his car.

m8 if you are interested, im sure we could come 2 some arangement,but 2 b fair, u have 2 see that the price of the car is fair for what has gone in to it !!!!! i really have spent a shed load of money, yeah maybe it hasnt got a quafe box etc, but it has absolutly everything else u will need !!! like ive said, im open 2 offers, but if i crnt sell it 4 something near 2 what i want, ill keep it, and get it forged myself over the winter ready for nxt year !!!

T

tinkasturbo

hi mate just like to say that has to be the cleanest r i have ever seen and i just might be interested just sold my house so looking for a good one and to be honest i would rather have a nice looking and reliable r than one that blows up after a week of ownership forge quaif is all good but looks are more inportant.in my opinion i wouldnt walk down the road with an ugly bird that can run 100 meters in 5 seconds i would rather walk down the road with a stunner mabe she aint as fast as the ugly bird but she looks dame good.......................

A

andy gtir

lol, very gd m8, like ur style lol, and my thoughts exactly

marcymarc

tinkasturbo said:
to be honest i would rather have a nice looking and reliable r than one that blows up after a week of ownership

Wouldnt this car running the power it is on a standard engine and gear box have a very very high chance of blowing up in comparrison to a forged engined R with a quiafe?:roll::doh::lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

deank93 said:

buyer?:doh: not again:lol:

your not the only one anyway mate, some things are better said by pm;-)

A

andy gtir

Studlife said:
i like the wrapped IC pipe

yeah all the pipes are wrapped apart from the front 1, as this was a 1 of pipe made when the new turbo and manifold was fitted, and basically havnt got round 2 doing it !!!!! ill knock £15 of the price, then the buyer can do it them selfs

Also, the car has now been confirmed for a banzai magazine shoot this tuesday, so must be worth an extra 10k now lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

andy gtir

marcymarc said:
Wouldnt this car running the power it is on a standard engine and gear box have a very very high chance of blowing up in comparrison to a forged engined R with a quiafe?:roll::doh::lol:

lol, well i supose if it was run on high boost everyday (which it isnt) and ragged (which it isnt) and generally abused (which it isnt) then possibly yeah, but in such cases, wouldnt any car blow up ???? As ive said b4, the car is hardly ever used, it sits in my garage covered up all week, simply because both myself and girlfriend have another car and wrk van btween us, it rarely ever has the boost controler on, and is regulary serviced and has very regular oil changes, using top oil, as i get it free !!!!
The car was also mapped properly so really there shouldnt be anything wrong, as long as it is continued 2 be looked after !!!!