my nissan pulsar gtir (price 7k)

A

andy gtir

Right,after a long think and talk with a few people, ive decided 2 sell my nissan pulsar gtir, and hopefully move on 2 bigger and better things (evo 5/6).
Ive spent an absolute fortune on the car since ive had it (in excess of 20k) and in my opinion it really is 1 of the nicest examples around !! There is absolutly no rust on the car,and the body wrk is in very gd condition. The engine has also had alot of wrk done and im sure shaun from the site or my brother will be able 2 vouch for me on that !!! There really has been no expense spared on this car.
The car has had regular oil and filter changes through out my ownership,and only the very best oil has been used.
The new interior has only been in a few months, (still have original front seats) and the new turbo again has only done about 300-400 miles. The car was rolling roaded at street-racers about 2 months ago now and reached 373bhp, with a rolling road report for proof.
I can honestly say that there is absolutly nothing wrong with the car, and i really have looked after it, to be fair,the car hardly ever gets used.
It has 6months tax as of tomorrow and i think there is 9 months mot !!!
I also have alot of the original parts that have been changed, which i would gladly let go with the car if they were wanted.

any more info,please give me a bell,

cheers andy

ENGINE.....GT2871R stage 2 turbo with unrated actuator (running 1.2bar-1.5bar), d.p motor sport equal length tubular manifold, 700cc sard injectors, z32 maf, greedy emanage blue, hybrid font mounted intercooler with custom s/s pipe work, blitz sus air filter, custom alloy air filter re-location pipe, helix organic clutch kit, b&m short shifter, greedy bov, 19row top mounted oil cooler (with braided hoses), 8mm magnecor leads, alloy radtec radiator, sard fuel pressure regulator, custom turbo elbow, mongoose s/s exhaust system with 5" slash cut tailpipe, forge alloy power steering tank, air conditioning removed, washer bottle re-locate to the boot, battery re-located to the boot, polished rocker cover, chrome plug cover, hks oil cap, blitz rad cap, alloy oil catch tank, heat wrapped intercooler pipes, blue samco rad hoses, blue samco intercooler hoses.

EXTERIOR..... Kudos evo style front bumper (with black mesh), custom vented front headlight, clear side repeaters, kudos de-badged front grille, front bumper cut for intercooler. Rear bumper smoothed and colour coded,rear number plate holder smoothed and colour coded.

INTERIOR..... Momo front bucket seats re-trimmed in black leather and grey Alcan Tara, front door cards re-trimmed in grey Alcan Tara, rear door cards re-trimmed in grey Alcan Tara, rear seats re-trimmed in black leather and grey Alcan Tara, momo f1 concept steering wheel, double pillar gauge pod, blitz md boost gauge, blitz md oil temp gauge, apexi safc mounted in dash, apexi avcr mounted in dash, ultra turbo timer,omax launch controller.

BRAKES..... 300mm hi-spec big break conversion with gold callipers, gold bells, braided break hoses, frodo break pads, drilled grooved and vented discs.

SUSPENSION..... Tein super street coilovers, whiteline adjustable pillar ball top mounts, white line under car 4 point brace, nismo front strut brace, nismo rear strut brace.

WHEELS/TYRES..... 17" kei rss rims in grey with chrome lip, toyo tyres.

I.C.E..... DVD jvc head unit.

Uncle Winnet

nice car

once you go to an evo you will love it

if you sell yours i no where there is a very nice evo 5 with full evo six spec

john

P

pearl 476.5bhp

savage car,good luck with the sale,where did you get the kudos front grille and vented headlight from???

A

andy gtir

headlight is a 1 off i had made for the car, and the front grill was brought from some1 from the modifiers club,but had 2 get it sprayed and have it fixed as it wasnt 2 well once it arrived lol.

come on, some1 buy my car lol

marcymarc

No forged rebuild, no quaife and you want 7k? :doh:

Ive seen Rs with more or less the same spec as yours plus forged engine and uprated gearbox go for less than 7k mate.

I dont think that spec would break up to 7k never mind as a full car.:roll:

A

andy gtir

well the money has been spent in other areas m8, like ive said the body wrk is excellent absolutly no rust,like most others u see, interior has been done by a profession-trimmer, which cost over £1000, the turbo and manifold have only been on a few months and have covered absolutly no miles, manifold £900 turbo £1000 emanage turbo elbow mapping !!!!!!!!!!!!! this has all been done in the last few months. Breaks cost £800 and have done no wrk.All the other stuff is new wheels and tyres rear bumper and numberplate surround was done professionally under a month ago . The rad was over £500 itself and again has been on about 2 months lol

2b honest, a close friend of mine brought a very well known blue r from the modifiers site which cost over 8k, yeah the advert said it had everything there but when it was rolling roaded,it made under 90bhp than it was sold as having ! That paticular car has now had in the region of another 2k spent on it and has still only made 14bhp on the rollers more than mine has, running higher boost. Plus the car is in no were near as gd condition as mine inside and out !!
2 b totally honset, my car was made more 2 look nice rather than perform, as these cars do perform as from standard, ive built it 2 my taste and if i do keep it,the forged rebuild will be nxt on the agenda. obviously the price is negotiable as is everything these days lol
if people think its 2 expensive, looks like ill be keeping it, no worries, i aint that desperate 2 sell it anyway lol

MATTYGREEN

andy gtir said:
well the money has been spent in other areas m8, like ive said the body wrk is excellent absolutly no rust,like most others u see, interior has been done by a profession-trimmer, which cost over £1000, the turbo and manifold have only been on a few months and have covered absolutly no miles, manifold £900 turbo £1000 emanage turbo elbow mapping !!!!!!!!!!!!! this has all been done in the last few months. Breaks cost £800 and have done no wrk.All the other stuff is new wheels and tyres rear bumper and numberplate surround was done professionally under a month ago . The rad was over £500 itself and again has been on about 2 months lol

2b honest, a close friend of mine brought a very well known blue r from the modifiers site which cost over 8k, yeah the advert said it had everything there but when it was rolling roaded,it made under 90bhp than it was sold as having ! That paticular car has now had in the region of another 2k spent on it and has still only made 14bhp on the rollers more than mine has, running higher boost. Plus the car is in no were near as gd condition as mine inside and out !!
2 b totally honset, my car was made more 2 look nice rather than perform, as these cars do perform as from standard, ive built it 2 my taste and if i do keep it,the forged rebuild will be nxt on the agenda. obviously the price is negotiable as is everything these days lol
if people think its 2 expensive, looks like ill be keeping it, no worries, i aint that desperate 2 sell it anyway lol

Car cost less than 8k Andy........

Yeah we all know it's down on power at the min - soon to be sorted, fingers crossed and yes i've spent about 2k on the car so far. That's my choice though as I could have kept the car as it was and had it re-mapped and left it at that.

A matter of opinon about the condition of yours and mine..............

Good luck with the sale anyway!!

A

andy gtir

just saying m8 as an example of price !!!!! u have payed alot of money for urs due 2 the engine spec !!!! ive spent alot on mine on interior exterior and engine,obviously engine is not as gd spec as yours tho !!!!!! it all depends what u want from the car, i wanted a car that stood out from all the other thousands of pulsars around the country, i got bored of going 2meets and seeing all the cars lined up that were no different 2 each other.You also said that urs needed a tidy up, when u brought it !!!!!!
2 b honest m8, urs is a beautiful car and i aint knocking it atall, just trying 2 justify why i want what i do 4 it really !!!

paz

:lol: I wouldn't have said that knocking someone elses car was the best way of justifying it, Coxies old car was rebuild more or less completely from what I remember, it was in a completely different league to any R I've seen before - I guess something just wasn't quite right with the map if Matty has managed to tweak it back to good figures.

My car was flawless when I sold it, and then a couple of problems occured. These are old cars, problems happen even when they're looked after with kid gloves.

Good luck with the sale though, lovely looking motor.

Paz

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Andy, its a lovely looking car and it seems like its been done to a high standard. Its not how I would modify a car but I can appreciate the effort you've put into the detail. It made me laugh at last year's JAE when I parked next to Paz before he sold it. It made mine look like a load of rubbish even though mine is arguably worth more. It depends what your buyer is after.

As Paz said, don't start knocking other people's cars, it will get personal quickly.

Concentrate on your own car and good luck with the sale.

Jim

P

pigme1000000

i brought my old r for 7k and that didnt have forged internals!!!

A

andy gtir

i aint knocking any1s car atall, matty is a gd friend of mine 2 start with, but all im tyring to say is that some1 stated that my car wasnt worth what i wanted because it hadent got forged pistons !!!!!! i was trying 2 state that just because a car has forged pistons doesnt mean a dam thing! , another friend of mine brought a pulsar which apparently had a shed load of money spent on it, forged this forged that uprated this etc etc, the car never ran right from day 1 and in the end it blew up, after only a few months of ownership !!!! like i said, the price is obviously negotiable ,u wouldnt put a car up 4 the exact amount u wanted coz people will always knock you down !!!!!!!!!!!
i appreciate what every1 is saying but i am certainly not knocking any1s car !!!!!!!

cheers for the comments anyway, very much appreciated

O

Odin

pigme1000000 said:
i brought my old r for 7k and that didnt have forged internals!!!
:lol: No but your's had special hardened Nissan pistons ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

paz said:
These are old cars, problems happen even when they're looked after with kid gloves.
Can say that again :roll:

I reckon the price is fair - like you say it may not have the forged engine, but it has nice bits elsewhere - interior for example. I like it and would happily pay that much for it..Just hang on for the right buyer matey, you'll get your price.

A

andy gtir

dan-hipgrave said:
Can say that again :roll:

I reckon the price is fair - like you say it may not have the forged engine, but it has nice bits elsewhere - interior for example. I like it and would happily pay that much for it..Just hang on for the right buyer matey, you'll get your price.
thanx very much for saying that m8, its very much appreciated, urve hit the nail on the head so 2 spk lol!!! this is basically what i wanted 2 say from the start but didnt quite do it as gd as u lol !!!!!!

cheers again, andy

deank93

Its a nice enough looking car and will sell but not at that price.

I clicked on to the thread fully expecting to see a VERY high spec car with a full forged rebuild and quaife....if you want rid you need to knock 2k off the price.

Dooie Pop Pop

deank93 said:
Its a nice enough looking car and will sell but not at that price.

I clicked on to the thread fully expecting to see a VERY high spec car with a full forged rebuild and quaife....if you want rid you need to knock 2k off the price.
i think some of you are living in a dream world. Dean your only giving YOUR opinion of what YOU think the cars worth:roll: irrespective of that your all showing quite some level of disrespect towards Andy:sad:

I personally wouldn' t pay the 10K you could pay for an immaculate whale tail cossy with minor mods but i know someone who did. that's purely because a lot of people think its worth paying that for a shitty old ford not because it was made from something special:der:

a fully rebuilt high spec engine with receipt could set you back £3000+ if you pay someone to do it, add to that the price of the quaife and all of a sudden he' s spent nearly 30k on his car and you want to buy it in that condition for £7000? :lol: he' d get a damn sight more if he stripped it and sold the bits.

let the guy sell his car, if your not interested in buying it then keep shtum:evil:

Last edited: